Official Bills/Raven's Game day post

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitner is flat out horrible.

How many TDs has this team given up to TEs this year, seriously. It's so obvious everytime a team is in the red zone. This secondary gets unfair accolades as being good but the safeties are below average at best.

I've been among his defenders before, but not anymore. This is worse than the Maybin pick right now, if only because Maybin isn't out there costing them anything and has the slimmest possibility of turning it around.

Whitner out there, when responsible for the TE, equals a guaranteed touchdown. His LOL shoulder "tackles," celebrations after doing jack sh--, and horrible tackling skills are costing this team.

As I said to some people watching the game with me, if a team can find a away to choke away a game, it's this one. Anyone want to predict the final in this assured Ravens win? 41-27 Ravens.

The Ravens SHOULD win. They have a better team.... Right now they aren't winning, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to see the Bills lose this game.

The offense is playing well. The defense is questionable as usual.

I've been among his defenders before, but not anymore. This is worse than the Maybin pick right now, if only because Maybin isn't out there costing them anything and has the slimmest possibility of turning it around.

Whitner out there, when responsible for the TE, equals a guaranteed touchdown. His LOL shoulder "tackles," celebrations after doing jack sh--, and horrible tackling skills are costing this team.

Sounds like a player they will extend. :ph34r:

It's not fair to the other guys on D. Or this team. :angry: He needs to be released.

The Ravens SHOULD win. They have a better team.... Right now they aren't winning, but it shouldn't surprise anyone to see the Bills lose this game.

The offense is playing well. The defense is questionable as usual.

The fumble and pathetic officiating on that drive were killer.

It's not freaky its retarded! Name me one other sport where those kind of ambiguities can alter the game in the way they do in football? There just aren't any. I'm telling you, I love the sport, don't get me wrong. But, this kind of stuff makes it look so stupid.

It's the rule. Would be nice if it wasn't.