Ray Lewis: Buffalo speed bump then the bye week

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I take what Ray Lewis says as a compliment. At least he acknowledges us as an obstacle of SOME sort.

If I may paraphrase the great Daffy Duck, "We may be a speed bump, but we're a naaaaaasty little speed bump!"

GO BILLS!!!

Eh, the Ravens love to talk. They didn't exactly destroy the Browns a couple weeks ago at home. Word down here is they cannot put pressure on the QB anywhere close to what they used to be able to do (without sending extra guys). Bills need to man up and play with heart and guts. Ray Ray isn't the player he used to be but he's still an immense presence out there on the field. I'll be at M&T....sitting with a bunch of very over-confident Ravens fans. They have every right to be. Hopefully the Bills can show up and not get embarrassed.

On Saturday, Andrew Luck will declare he'll be in the 2011 draft.

On Sunday, the Bills will start their impressive seven game winning streak with a win against Baltimore. Fitzpatrick throws for 301 yards.

Just because.

lol we suck, who really cares at this point. If anyone can actualy invest energy in being "offended" well than props to them on taking up a lost cause. Until the culture changes it's status quo. :bag:

“We are going home and then we are going to the bye week,” he said. “It’s going to be rough on Buffalo.”

I hope Gailey has this posted all over the locker room! There used to be a time that a statement like this would anger players and I hope Gailey is the type of coach to use the headlines as fuel. I'm not saying we stand a chance in Hell but if a coach can motivate his players he should use any fuel the opponent provides.

Hell, I take what Ray Lewis says as a compliment. At least he acknowledges us as an obstacle of SOME sort.

If I may paraphrase the great Daffy Duck, "We may be a speed bump, but we're a naaaaaasty little speed bump!"

GO BILLS!!!

Actually, he didn't; this is the quote from the article: “We are going home and then we are going to the bye week,” he said. “It’s going to be rough on Buffalo.”

On Saturday, Andrew Luck will declare he'll be in the 2011 draft.

On Sunday, the Bills will start their impressive seven game winning streak with a win against Baltimore. Fitzpatrick throws for 301 yards.

Just because.

:lol:

If their coach was half as smart, they would sit the starters for a rest so they have 2 weeks off!!!! Sorry but we just plain suck this year. I don't think he said anything worth a thread. I had the Bills going 8-8 and was a Billiever. Buffalo is just a bad team that has to work it's way out of this. This will be a very rough year, hopefully the Bills start to show something for their work eventually.