We have only beaten one team with a winning...

ICE

Maybe you should ask some of the posters here that you do think highly of as football analysts and ask them what they think of my opinions.

Bahhhh, you wouldn't know a trap block if it ear-holed you. <_<

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you see I win. I am a winner. Been a success at everything I have done. so yeah superbowl or nothing. I don't settle.

REALITY is we have only beaten one team that now has a winning record. Reality is NE will always beat on us with Bledsoe at QB. 

Championships are what it's about, anything less is just that...less. So hey go ahead and settle no sweat off of my balls.

151813[/snapback]

Hmm wont touch this one but success at everything you have done????

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

A little bitter still than MW isn't working out to what your expert opinion made him out to be.

Ah I believe MW stands for Mikey. I haven't heard much about the overgrown baby this week. I wonder why ? Thats right he twisted his knee and came out in the first quarter in Miami. Of course he never returned. I was sitting about twenty rows behind him and watched him go back and forth from the bench to the bike. Of course he never once pedaled the damn thing. I saw Teague come over to him once, still no movement. Price came in and the offense didn't seem to miss ole Mike. I see today he was at practice but was on the bike again. He must have been tired. He should play this week, that knee must not have been that bad. Euhus hurt his knee Sunday, came back and played the whole freaking game. Yes Mikey is making some strides, baby steps, maybe we will all see the day. But for Gods sake it's time to stop babying this guy.

A little bitter still than MW isn't working out to what your expert opinion made him out to be.

Ah I believe MW stands for Mikey. I haven't heard much about the overgrown baby this week. I wonder why ? Thats right he twisted his knee and came out in the first quarter in Miami. Of course he never returned. I was sitting about twenty rows behind him and watched him go back and forth from the bench to the bike. Of course he never once pedaled the damn thing. I saw Teague come over to him once, still no movement. Price came in and the offense didn't seem to miss ole Mike. I see today he was at practice but was on the bike again. He must have been tired. He should play this week, that knee must not have been that bad. Euhus hurt his knee Sunday, came back and played the whole freaking game. Yes Mikey is making some strides, baby steps, maybe we will all see the day. But for Gods sake it's time to stop babying this guy.

152845[/snapback]

With all pre-discussed respect, this conjecture is exactly the reason that I attempt to provide some alternate insight from time to time on this board. I'm sure that there are many though that would still agree with your "babying" analogy. Though I will try to respond with less vinegar and more smelling salts going forward , if that analogy makes any sense.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

For some reason "numbers" MW continues to prove me right, he is " SOFT ".

And believe it or not I really want to be wrong about him. I want him to be good so he can help the Bills win games. But I'm still waiting and hoping the light turns on for him.

And believe it or not I really want to be wrong about him. I want him to be good so he can help the Bills win games. But I'm still waiting and hoping the light turns on for him.

152864[/snapback]

"numbers" , I like that <_<

Edit- Now for example if I were to get fresh here I would say - "Ok you stick to watching him on bicycles and reading his emotions on the sideline and I will continue to evaluate his play on the field." :blush: ,

"numbers"

If you look around the league 90% of the teams are hovering around .500. So who else do you expect us to play? Eagles, Pittsburgh, Phila and Indy and the Jets and that's about it! 5 out of 32! The Bills played the leaders of the NFC west and beat them both so that does account for something. And they both had winning records when we played them. It is twelve games into the season and the Bills are probably one of the top 10 teams in the league right now who happen to play in the best division in football in the best conference.

Guest a longer memory than yours
REALITY is we have only beaten one team that now has a winning record. Reality is NE will always beat on us with Bledsoe at QB. 

151813[/snapback]

Over the last two years, how many teams have beaten NE? Bledsoe just happened to QB one of them.

Guest Guest_eyedog_*
"numbers" , I like that  <_<

Edit- Now for example if I were to get fresh here I would say - "Ok you stick to watching him on bicycles and reading his emotions on the sideline and I will continue to evaluate his play on the field."  :blush:  ,

"numbers"

152867[/snapback]

Thats my point "numbers", he shouldn't have been on the sideline for the whole game. They were trying to get him going but he wasn't having it. I would have liked to evaluated his play on the field also. SOFT I tell ya.

1) I admit to going over the top if you will with the "Travis Gump" thing. Having said that, please note that I never insulted his family.

2) I did not arrest Travis Henry. Somene else did due to probable cause. Please tell me that you are not going to condone sex with a 15 year old in order to ridicule me on a message board.

3) !@#$ you. Notice that I did not include your family, who I wish well. I also hope that your professional life is stable so that you are able to provide well for your family.

Travis Henry has certainly made enough money to do so.

152424[/snapback]

You know Bill, I enjoy your posts and have a high opinion of you, even if we don't always agree. But I really think your splitting hairs here.

BTW, when you called me out for using a rather crude allegory for those taking a rather overly biased position in suport of a certain left tackle for the Vikings, I felt kind of bad. Then I read ICE's post where he refers to those supporting Bledsoe as "licking his asscrack." I have since then decided I wasn't so bad after all! LOL!

BTW, while I do not condone child abuse, I have to say that labeling sex with a 15 year old girl when you are 21 as child molestation and pedophilia is really a bit over the top and a function of the times. My mother was 15 when my old man knocked her up with me <_< at 22! They've been married for 46 years. I do not believe I have ever heard my father accused of being a pedophile or child molester!

152864[/snapback]

ROTFLMFAO! <_<

Well you see I win. I am a winner. Been a success at everything I have done. so yeah superbowl or nothing. I don't settle.

151813[/snapback]

A success at everything, with the exception of humility I guess.

What a nasty thread this turned in to! This is what happens t Bills fans when we win-especially against Miami? The disagreements were much more civil at the beginning of the season when the Bills sucked!

152944[/snapback]

That's because in the beginning of the season we all agreed that we sucked. Now a bunch of people agree we're getting better, and bunch of other people still think we suck.

You know Bill, I enjoy your posts and have a high opinion of you, even if we don't always agree.  But I really think your splitting hairs here.

BTW, when you called me out for using a rather crude allegory for those taking a rather overly biased position in suport of a certain left tackle for the Vikings, I felt kind of bad.  Then I read ICE's post where he refers to those supporting Bledsoe as "licking his asscrack."  I have since then decided I wasn't so bad after all!  LOL!

BTW, while I do not condone child abuse, I have to say that labeling sex with a 15 year old girl when you are 21 as child molestation and pedophilia is really a bit over the top and a function of the times.  My mother was 15 when my old man knocked her up with me  :blink: at 22!  They've been married for 46 years.  I do not believe I have ever heard my father accused of being a pedophile or child molester!

152934[/snapback]

Well, your analogy did compare to the one of ICE, but that is yesterdays' news. :blink:

As to your parents, few things are better than long, successful marriages. Please extend my congrats to them, and accept mine to you. Yes, they did the right thing and were obviously rewarded. That said, although imo times have changed, I accept your post as history that few things are absolute.

As for Travis, his sexual incident was not his only display of questionable conduct. The missed team flight to a dolphin game and the bankruptcy lend themselves to instability, at least from where I sit.

His play is another matter. I can recall people calling him the "heart and soul" of the Buffalo Bills football team. Others have deemed him worthy a top 5 pick. I never thought he was very good, let alone a premier back. Too many flaws in his game.

To end this, I still maintain that there is no place on TBD to insult a posters' family status, nor other personal problems.