How many losses before we fire Gailey?

I think if we win less than 3 games Gailey will be fired after this year. I also think Nix will be let go and replaced by Whaley.

There is rebuilding but we actually had a below average but not rock bottom terrible defense last year. If we had last years defense with this years offense we would be more competitive. We may have actually won a game or two. Good teams can make transitions gradually NOT like this. I think Gailey should and will be fired after this season.

Nix may stay but probably not. I want John Fox.

Ralph doesn't over react and make moves like that. He gives guys time to work out their plans.

Also, the front office didn't expect much from this season, if they did they may have made a couple of moves this offseason

If anything, a co-ordinator might be changed this offseason if the FO feels the pressure

Ralph doesn't over react and make moves like that. He gives guys time to work out their plans.

Also, the front office didn't expect much from this season, if they did they may have made a couple of moves this offseason

If anything, a co-ordinator might be changed this offseason if the FO feels the pressure

Remember Kay Stephenson and Hank Bullough?

Edited by Chris in Syracuse

It's funny I live in Carolina. For every bad post you see and hear about Chan and RW, you could easily replace RW with Richardson and Chan with Fox and you'd see and read the same posts down here.

Fox at least had great success in the past. Gailey has not had much of any.

he has easily another season, if not 2. Ralph knew the task these new guys had ahead of them.

How many owners can let a 0-16 team keep is head coach?

Let me tell you guys something, NO, lets make it a Question..........

What is the cheapest way to sell tickets? -FIRE THE HEAD COACH

We let Ralph off the hook every 2 or 3 years and NOW we can't even find a replacement.

Go ahead fire Gailey, then we can changes back to a 4-3 and draft yet another style running back.

Fire, don't make me laugh, I am more worried about him quitting....

Edited by Another Point of View

i believe our offense is much better from last year, our defense is very bad right, we are not even making any big plays(defensively), we have played some very good teams so far, jax was very hot when we played them, so IMO progress is being made, we need to be patient, i realize it is difficult to be so after 10 years of futility and looking so bad so far, look at the teams we have on our schedule this year it is not very nice even if we did have a team that is not in transition, winning fixes everything, all our bad players suddenly become good if we had a winning record, bottom line is we are playing better now than when the season started

I wish the Bills had kept Perry Fewell as their head coach. He was smart enough to know that Edwards was mentally shot as a QB and that Fitzpatrick was by far the best QB on the team.

I think that he was the best Bills head coach since Marv Levy. Obviously it was a very short sample, but I would even take him over Phillps.

I really hope Gailey quits at the end of the year and Fewell is willing to come back as our head coach with a long term deal.

Edited by 1billsfan