Put it this way- Its NOT FAIR FOR US FANS!

Its unfair that we are such loyal diehard fans of such a inept organization. Its unfair that sunday after sunday im depressed after the bills lose. Its unfair that the best fans in the NFL get to cheeer for one of the worst teams in the NFL. Its unfair that I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BILLS PLAYOFF GAME. Its unfair that all you fans waste so much money on the Bills. Its unfair that all my friends laugh at me because im a bills fan. Its unfair that no one takes our team seriously. We are the ones being hurt here. Remember that. Not the owner. Not the players. US FANS.

Its unfair that we are such loyal diehard fans of such a inept organization. Its unfair that sunday after sunday im depressed after the bills lose. Its unfair that the best fans in the NFL get to cheeer for one of the worst teams in the NFL. Its unfair that I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BILLS PLAYOFF GAME. Its unfair that all you fans waste so much money on the Bills. Its unfair that all my friends laugh at me because im a bills fan. Its unfair that no one takes our team seriously. We are the ones being hurt here. Remember that. Not the owner. Not the players. US FANS.

You've never seen a Bills playoff game? How old are you, ten?

I don't disagree with you, but cmon man. You don't have to add BS to make an argument for suffering Bills fans at this point!

I don't disagree with you, but cmon man. You don't have to add BS to make an argument for suffering Bills fans at this point!

He could be eighteen or twenty. Honestly, who the hell understands/watches football before the age of eight, or nine, or ten, other than kids who play little loop? My first REAL Bills memories are of the 1983 and 1984 teams (so ugly, I know), and I was 11 and 12 then.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

He could be eighteen or twenty. Honestly, who the hell understands/watches football before the age of eight, or nine, or ten, other than kids who play little loop?

True, but I grew up in Pittsburgh, and remember watching and rooting for the Steelers AND Pirates in the Super Bowl and World Series at age 7. Not really sure I "understood the game", but I remember rooting for them.

Well, matter of fact, I know I didn't understand the game, because I remember Fergy and company beating the Steelers a year later (I think, maybe two) and me then liking the Bills for the rest of my life. That's proof right there that I'm an idiot and didn't understand the game. LOL. Who the hell would grow up in Pittsburgh and switch to a die hard Bills fan?

:wallbash:

Im eighteen and I have never seen A bills playoff game. I started watching the bills in 2002.

It is unfair that a great fanbase that will support the team through such thin times has to see such a consistently bad team while other organizations get good teams yet the fanbase doesn't support them or will only support a winning team. But what are you suppose to do quite? You have to keep on keeping on there is no quite in the Bills fanbase nor is there a sense of whining. You support the team and hopefully the pieces fall in place and we get a winner.

That's like rooting for the Montreal Canadiens or Detroit Red Wings since childhood, getting hit in the head with a brick and suddenly becoming the booster club prez of the Florida Panthers.

I was a die hard Cowboys fan for twenty some odd years all through the 20 straight winning seasons, Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Bob Hayes, Dandy Don Meredith, Drew Pearson (who should absolutely be in the hall of fame) but in 1996 swore off of Cowboys for good. Two reasons, Jerry Jones and the love of a good woman.

I don't regret it for a second.

FU to all those who say:

1. Its just a game

2. Get another hobby

3. Find something else to do on sundays

Anyone who can claim/do any of the above is not a real fan.

I'm with you OP.

I hate this team almost as much as I love them. Being a (real) Bills fan is the definition of ambivalence.

Edited by QB Bills

FU to all those who say:

1. Its just a game

2. Get another hobby

3. Find something else to do on sundays

Anyone who can claim/do any of the above is not a real fan.

I'm with you OP.

I hate this team almost as much as I love them. Being a (real) Bills fan is the definition of ambivalence.

Nice. Stay classy Bills fans.

I was a die hard Cowboys fan for twenty some odd years all through the 20 straight winning seasons, Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Bob Hayes, Dandy Don Meredith, Drew Pearson (who should absolutely be in the hall of fame) but in 1996 swore off of Cowboys for good. Two reasons, Jerry Jones and the love of a good woman.

I don't regret it for a second.

She must be a damn fine woman. It would take an angel in the form of Christina Hendricks bearing a divine mandate from The Big Man to get me to switch my devotion from the Bills.

And even then I'd give it a second thought.

:cry:

I love posts like this.