MLB Playoffs Set To Go

I feel like going with Halladay tonight hurts their chances in Game 5 more than it helps tonight. Are you beating Lincecum with Blanton or Oswalt on short rest? Probably not. Blanton can win tonight though. Get er done Joe.

IMO, may as well throw Kyle Kendrick out there. If I was Manuel, I'd go short rest with the Big 3.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop posting evidence that you might actually legitimately follow the Giants, thereby blowing up my accusation that you ditched the Angels and are a front-running, team-swapping leach whore.

GO PHILS!! :pirate:

Baseball is best when followed every day. That's why I switched to the Giants, easier to follow a team in the city where you live. I started following the Giants in spring training right after I moved here in 2009. I've tried to follow the Angels this year but the way I follow baseball watching when I can or just looking at the box score doesn't cut it for me.

Baseball is best when followed every day. That's why I switched to the Giants, easier to follow a team in the city where you live. I started following the Giants in spring training right after I moved here in 2009. I've tried to follow the Angels this year but the way I follow baseball watching when I can or just looking at the box score doesn't cut it for me.

You don't got tell me...I was just bustin your balls. I started following the phils foe the same reason several years ago.

Ps - where does this right-handed strike zone end? Middle of the batters box??

Pps - BALK!!!!!

You don't got tell me...I was just bustin your balls. I started following the phils foe the same reason several years ago.

Ps - where does this right-handed strike zone end? Middle of the batters box??

Pps - BALK!!!!!

The thing for me is I've never been a NL fan (except for 1988 when I jumped the Dodgers bandwagon when they won the WS, I have never forgiven myself for that) always followed the AL. But now it's been two years in a row and I really like the NL. I used to love the DH but now I think it stinks. BTW I don't understand your Ps and Pps...I'm still at work following it online. :cry:

The thing for me is I've never been a NL fan (except for 1988 when I jumped the Dodgers bandwagon when they won the WS, I have never forgiven myself for that) always followed the AL. But now it's been two years in a row and I really like the NL. I used to love the DH but now I think it stinks. BTW I don't understand your Ps and Pps...I'm still at work following it online. :cry:

Yeah it's funny how you become a fan of a league. I didnt used to give two ***** about DH and now I think it's ridiculous.

My ps: ump is calling verrrry wide strike zone. Victorino (1st) and Ruiz (3rd) Ks were way inside.

Pps: bumgardner picked off Rollins with a huge balk. Sucks but whatever.

And sucks you aren't watching. Just missed a great tag by posey to keep Ruiz from tying run. Chase better do something here for chissakes.

Yeah it's funny how you become a fan of a league. I didnt used to give two ***** about DH and now I think it's ridiculous.

My ps: ump is calling verrrry wide strike zone. Victorino (1st) and Ruiz (3rd) Ks were way inside.

Pps: bumgardner picked off Rollins with a huge balk. Sucks but whatever.

And sucks you aren't watching. Just missed a great tag by posey to keep Ruiz from tying run. Chase better do something here for chissakes.

Just another 13 hour day. :thumbsup:

I know - I'm not giving up. Three years ago, Indians were up on Sox 3-1. In '04, we also all know what happened.

YEP....I remember it also and I am OLD enough to remember the 64 Phillies...needing ONE more win to make the playoffs and did NOT!!!

Before the post-season started, I said that there was no way the Phils lost a 7 game series because there was no way H2O lose 3 games in a 7 game series...thanks for pushing my prediction to the brink Phils!

Wacka looks to be right: His Giants look ready to advance.

The networks must be suicidal looking at a Giants vs. Rangers WS. I wonder if it will bottom out as the least popular WS ever.

Before the post-season started, I said that there was no way the Phils lost a 7 game series because there was no way H2O lose 3 games in a 7 game series...thanks for pushing my prediction to the brink Phils!

The networks must be suicidal looking at a Giants vs. Rangers WS. I wonder if it will bottom out as the least popular WS ever.

I think that title went to the LAST world series the Giants were in.

Most definitely. If MNF outdrew the ALCS game with NYC and Dallas/FW teams, the WS should be a disaster ratings-wise.