Jacksonville game roll call

Just Jack

It depends. If the game gets blacked out, I might buy a ticket just so I get to see it.

my thoughts exactly. But you don't have to worry about the game being blackout out...it will be.

My game plan for Sunday....

Weather forecast is excellent football weather...check

Get semi drunk before the game...check lol, why to ease the pain if they get blown out

Go to the stadium just to see the ladies, go to the Bills store because you know they got some for sale cheap items..maybe...check

This is key....wait until the game starts and then buy a cheap ass ticket..check

Maaybe enjoy the only bills win this season. Big if.

I'll be there with 14 of my friends from high school and college. We're taking a yellow school bus - should be a good time. I bought the tickets for this date in the preseason thinking that this is one of the best chances for a win/possibility of getting the first win to warm weather ratio on the schedule.

My mom has never been to a game so I am taking her to this one. I don't think we'll be tailgating at all.

WTF????? Her first game and no tailgating at all? That's 90% of the fun (maybe 99.99% this season). What kind of a son are you? :flirt:

Yea, take her over to the Pinto and get a bowling ball shot. Oh, wait......

I will be there. I've never been to a Bills game and I've been wanting to go but I can never find anyone to go with (surprise surprise) so I will be going by myself but I am going to try one of these tailgating lots I keep hearing about.

I would consider tailgating at someones house and then going home. I do miss that. But I will NEVER spend another dollar directly supporting this joke of a corporation. Frankly I hate that some of my Sunday Ticket money goes to them. Yes, I'm bitter.

I have to cut the lawn, sorry!

Don't forget to paint the house, wash the cars, the grocery shopping and do the laundry. But get it done before the game starts.

The Jags suck but the Bills suck much worst.

Probably the worst game of the season.

I see a 3-3 tie.

This will work in my favor since I have an over/under bet of 8 wins total between these two class AA teams with 4 of the jagheads here in Jax (one of them works for the Jags). I took 7 games or less. So far, It looks good for the UNDER especially if the Bills play to their 0-16 potential.

Cut the lawn...naw, I wouldn't miss this fe-ass-cal for nothing. besides, 3+ hours on the couch will do everyone good. Pay to go to this game???

Not in a life time.

In the 10th year of rebuilding these two teams(players as well as administrative staff), wouldn't one think a right combination would appear sooner or later? So a total game standing of 7-25 is a strong possibility between these two football teams (I use that term loosely).

What you fools are paying to see this game, I will win more because they just simply cannot play professional football and score points (unless one defense fails to hit the field by tripping on the yard markers and one team wins 41-3...I'd buy a lotto ticket first).

Well for all you guys on this thread that wanna chime in sarcastically that you are not going cause they just suck well then Stay home in a few years when they start winning!!!!

As for BIG KID SID!! He is waiting for wifey to get ready to leave to LOT1...

Flank steak has been marinating, beer is chillin, wings are ready for deep frying....

AND BEST OF ALL, SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS I'VE HAVE NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME!!!

GO BILLS!!!

SID

Edited by sidbuff