Maybe this will bring Tommy Boy down

plenzmd1

Look, I get that the guy is a QB that plays for an opposing team so we're supposed to hate him but damn. If the guys wife is actually cheating on him and that freaking cesspool TMZ decides to make it the nightly news feature I don't really think it's something we should celebrate.

Look, I get that the guy is a QB that plays for an opposing team so we're supposed to hate him but damn. If the guys wife is actually cheating on him and that freaking cesspool TMZ decides to make it the nightly news feature I don't really think it's something we should celebrate.

Cmon man, its all in fun. Does that picture really make you think she is cheating on him???

I don't like Tom Brady any less than anyone here, but using a single frame as an indictment is crap. They do double cheek kisses in France. Lord knows someone was filming this, and if these people had actually locked lips, they would have posted video. They don't, so they used a frame-grab to imply a kiss. TMZ is a bunch of parasites.

If you see Tom Brady as a person and don't want Tom Brady to die a horrible death, you're not a real Bills fan.

Please De-Activte your account. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that Tom Brady would wipe the floor with this fleabag Frenchmen.

I hope Tom flies over to France on the Bye week and pummels this dude, in the process fracturing his throwing hand.

This would be great for two reasons, that French scum bag would get whats coming to him, "You don't mow another man's lawn" and Tom Brady would be out for the rest of the season.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

I don't like Tom Brady any less than anyone here, but using a single frame as an indictment is crap. They do double cheek kisses in France. Lord knows someone was filming this, and if these people had actually locked lips, they would have posted video. They don't, so they used a frame-grab to imply a kiss. TMZ is a bunch of parasites.

As evidenced by Peter Griffin working for them. :D

Pop Culture of today. :thumbdown:

normally i would agree with you.

but not this time. i hope she cheats on him. that would be lovely.

oh and yes i would celebrate it. well not really celebrate it. just laugh my butt off all day long.

+5

I'll root against Brady all day long on the field, but rooting against his marriage? No thanks, I find that distasteful.