Mitchell asked to be released

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll happily oblige because it'll save some cash. And this means he'll be ready to play this season, which makes IR'ing him even dumber. God I hate this team.

You want to keep the roster spot vacant for 12 weeks? Seriously? For Mitchell? Really?

This guy is willing to sacrifice a free LARGE pay check to get out of OBD.

To me it just adds fuel to the fire in regards to how this ship is being run.

No he is looking to get an injury settlement, get signed somewhere else, and make more than he would just with the Bills. he knows the ship issailing without him, might as well try to get an exra payday.

These are the guys we need to jettison!!!

How many players need to be disgruntled or express dissatisfaction before people realize something's amiss at OBD and has been for a long time?

Guest dog14787

No he is looking to get an injury settlement, get signed somewhere else, and make more than he would just with the Bills. he knows the ship issailing without him, might as well try to get an exra payday.

These are the guys we need to jettison!!!

Lets just jettison our best most experienced players, I think the fans are getting about as dumb as the organization. :thumbdown:

Stop viewing the world through Troll eyes. This is an absurdly lopsided way to look at this event. I'm no Polyanna, but I don't look at a rainbow and complain about the rain . . . The guy wasn't helping and now he's gone. Just how does that spell DOOM?

How many players need to be disgruntled or express dissatisfaction before people realize something's amiss at OBD and has been for a long time?

Stop counting the ones that don't matter.

Lets just jettison our best most experienced players, I think the fans are getting about as dumb as the organization. :thumbdown:

"Most experienced"? How about worrying about "most effective", or "most useful"?

He was a better than average LB when healthy, and he and Poz would have been a good combination. Key phrase though ... when healthy ... at his age and after 2 back to back season-ending injuries, how much does he have left in the tank?

He was a better than average LB . . . for one year when he was with the Giants!

Why does this smell alot like Mario Haggan... Not the first time this has happened. Im starting not to like it...

Mario Haggan?? . . . Really??

He was a better than average LB when healthy, and he and Poz would have been a good combination. Key phrase though ... when healthy ... at his age and after 2 back to back season-ending injuries, how much does he have left in the tank?

Bills apparently didn't think so, since Poz and Andra Davis were the starters even before KM's injury.