lmao did anyone listen to jim mora on gottlieb/cowherd

Drew026

That was fantastically awkward and cringeworthy. Gottlieb was asking him normal questions that one might hear in a radio interview and Mora was just dismissive, abrasive, and generally a douchenugget. Example (paraphrase):

DG: What do you think of Philly fans that boo Donovan McNabb

JM: I don't know. How do you expect me to talk about how people feel? Who cares?

and...

JM: I don't know, I don't live in the past, pal, even though you might.

Any time somebody busts out a word like "pal", you know it's on like mahjong.

I do believe that I will side with Mora on this, the questions were stupid. If Vick wasn't so lazy in Atlanta, Mora might still be the coach there? How do you answer a question like that except to get mad. I do not blame Mora at all.

Thanks for posting up the link.

Although I believe that Jim Mora could have been a little more tactful in his responses, it certainly sounds like Gottlieb did not prepare for this interview. Questions were ridiculous. I have heard better interviews given by communication students on college radio.

The issue was way before the interview. Gottleib runs his mouth about everyone the same way Coward (spelled purposely) does and once the guest comes on they kiss their ass and say how great they are. Doug has been a weasel forever. The guy got caught stealing money from a team mates locker and bounced around 3 different colleges I believe. He knows basketball and that is it. At least Coward admits he caters to the bigger markets because they are the ones who bring in the cash. They are all tools.

The issue was way before the interview. Gottleib runs his mouth about everyone the same way Coward (spelled purposely) does and once the guest comes on they kiss their ass and say how great they are. Doug has been a weasel forever. The guy got caught stealing money from a team mates locker and bounced around 3 different colleges I believe. He knows basketball and that is it. At least Coward admits he caters to the bigger markets because they are the ones who bring in the cash. They are all tools.

this