ESPN Mike & Mike says Edwards will start within 30 days

Saw it on ESPN this morning.

They all agreed,but none of them endorsed Edwards as a good QB.

Actually they showed clips of Edwards being sacked & throwing interceptions...

They just said the Jaquars have a bad situation at QB and will eventually give Edwards a shot.

Edited by Another Point of View

Another sure sign ESPN has no credibility

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17209/are-22-qbs-better-than-sanchez-henne

31st in the league

A month ago he was the worst starting qb in the league now hes a good starter?

That 100 yard performance in his 4th year starting musta been the convincing evidence

They just said the Jaquars have a bad situation at QB and will eventually give Edwards a shot.

I agree with all of it:

He'll start in a month, he is not a good QB and the jags QB situation is bad enough that he will be given a shot.

Nothing real controversial there and it doesn't mean the Bills made a bad decision.

Del Rio is so fed up with his quarterback, that I won't be surprised if he plays against the Bills next week. How would that look if Edwards comes into Buffalo and lights the Bills up. I hope the Bills don't win, but if they don't (and they may not at all this year), it would be nice to see Edwards come in and shove it in Gailey's and Nix's faces. Maybe wave to Tight Ass Ralphie up in the box if he is actually visiting Buffalo that weekend.

Del Rio is so fed up with his quarterback, that I won't be surprised if he plays against the Bills next week. How would that look if Edwards comes into Buffalo and lights the Bills up. I hope the Bills don't win, but if they don't (and they may not at all this year), it would be nice to see Edwards come in and shove it in Gailey's and Nix's faces. Maybe wave to Tight Ass Ralphie up in the box if he is actually visiting Buffalo that weekend.

It would be an ideal situation for him. You know he'll have plenty of time to pass.

Really?

Please turn in your fan status at the door....The Jags need a fan to help put the tarps up

Proof that the Bills are not the worst team in the NFL.

No, they are the worst team in the NFL, and it isn't even very close.

Really?

Please turn in your fan status at the door....The Jags need a fan to help put the tarps up

Real the whole sentence before you open your trap Moron. Compare it to having a mechanic for you car. If they keep messing your car up, are you going to keep believing they are great mechanics because it is your car? I certainly hope not.

Edited by billsfreak

Another sure sign ESPN has no credibility

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17209/are-22-qbs-better-than-sanchez-henne

31st in the league

A month ago he was the worst starting qb in the league now hes a good starter?

That 100 yard performance in his 4th year starting musta been the convincing evidence

So one person at ESPN writes an opinion piece and another person at ESPN says something different that that original opinion and suddenly the company as a whole has no credibility? By that criteria, does any organization on the face of the earth have any credibility?

Real the whole sentence before you open your trap Moron. Compare it to having a mechanic for you car. If they keep messing your car up, are you going to keep believing they are great mechanics because it is your car? I certainly hope not.

Sorry, but I gotta go with Hamdan on this.

Don't claim to be a fan, then hope an opposing QB "shoves it in the faces" of our coach, GM, & owner. There are times to criticize them, but a real fan doesn't hope his team loses.

Billsfreak, are you related to Trent or something? Why the fug would you want Trent to come in here and light it up as a Jag? and don't tell me about the car mechanic example...I'm as frustrated with this team as you are, but I'm not going to throw the Nix/Gailey tandem under the bus until they've had a reasonable amount of time to right the ship.

Trent can suck it.

Edited by ajzepp

The Bills weren't going anywhere with Edwards so it doesn't really matter what he's gonna do with Jax. My opinion is that he will not have much success anywhere. His game is too weak for the NFL. He's a pretty easy QB to defend against. Blitz him and he will curl up into the fetal position or he'll dump it off for a 4 yd gain. It's not like Brady where he gunslings it all over the place and burns you. Trent's a below avg QB.

Edited by zow2

Don't claim to be a fan, then hope an opposing QB "shoves it in the faces" of our coach, GM, & owner. There are times to criticize them, but a real fan doesn't hope his team loses.

So IF and a big IF.. one of these QBs in the 2011 draft shows that he is the second coming and it comes down to the Browns Bills games, you really want them to win that meaningless game. This holier than holy crap about people not being fans for wanting the Bills to lose a few games if it betters the overall cause is so over played

What I meant to type was that I hope the Bills do win, my mistake, which is why I said read the whole sentence. I guess my frustrations with this franchise not even trying to win has me not even being able to type. Although if they don't win, I do feel the same about hoping Edwards does good. I have never in over 40 years hoped the Bills would lose, even if it was to get a better draft pick like some people do.

So IF and a big IF.. one of these QBs in the 2011 draft shows that he is the second coming and it comes down to the Browns Bills games, you really want them to win that meaningless game. This holier than holy crap about people not being fans for wanting the Bills to lose a few games if it betters the overall cause is so over played

Some people on this board choose to turn a blind eye to every stupid thing this franchise does and then look like idiots defending it. If this team went 0-16, they would find a way to say it was a successful season, like they have been in a coma for the past decade. Just because you are a realist and don't live your life in a fantasy that this organization isn't the laughing stock of entire league, doesn't mean you aren't as big of a fan as they are. Some people here put on their rose colored glasses and sit in their high chairs and enjoy criticizing people who are only facing reality.

What I meant to type was that I hope the Bills do win, my mistake, which is why I said read the whole sentence. I guess my frustrations with this franchise not even trying to win has me not even being able to type. Although if they don't win, I do feel the same about hoping Edwards does good. I have never in over 40 years hoped the Bills would lose, even if it was to get a better draft pick like some people do.

A Freudian slip perhaps? j/k

Billsfreak, are you related to Trent or something? Why the fug would you want Trent to come in here and light it up as a Jag? and don't tell me about the car mechanic example...I'm as frustrated with this team as you are, but I'm not going to throw the Nix/Gailey tandem under the bus until they've had a reasonable amount of time to right the ship.

Trent can suck it.

They are headed more in the direction of sinking that ship than righting it. Just look at the 2010 draft so far.

That was my point Thank you

And clearly all edwards needs is a change of scenary

See Joey Harrington, JP Losman, David Carr ect

Edited by Hamdan's Revenge

Get real. We are 0-3. We are tied for worst team in the NFL. We can quibble with "we're not as bad as" the other 0-3 teams. We are less sucky than X. Fact is we are losers until we win. How do we change that? Win a couple of football games. Hey Chan...how about starting by winning on sunday against the Jets?