(OT) Psycho chicks we love(d) to drool over.

ICE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta go with Tawny Kitaen. BTW it IS Tawny Kitaen revamping her role on the hood of that car in the bowling for soup video '1985'!!!

149178[/snapback]

Tawny jumnped the shark years ago and she's well past menopause by now.

How about Courtney Love? While she's certifiable, at least the girl can rock and roll and she knows where to score the drugs!

Tawny jumnped the shark years ago and she's well past menopause by now.

How about Courtney Love?  While she's certifiable, at least the girl can rock and roll and she knows where to score the drugs!

149193[/snapback]

Yeah but Tawny sure can shake it on the top of the hood again! <_<

I gotta go with Tawny Kitaen. BTW it IS Tawny Kitaen revamping her role on the hood of that car in the bowling for soup video '1985'!!!

149178[/snapback]

Insert Janet Leigh is dead joke here. I think Anne Heche played her in the remake but she might actually be psycho with her Straight/Lesbian/Straight confusion not to mention that time they found her walking in the fields a few years ago.

That's funny.

Bills win their second consecutive road game...Bledsoe throws for over 270 yards, 4 TDs and no picks...team scores 42 points despite giving up 32...it's a sweep of the fish for the year...we're still in the playoff hunt...we have some respectability...

I can't imagine what kind of threads you'd be starting if we lost yesterday. <_<

Finally a subject we can talk about.

My choice is Tara Reid. I do not think that she is psycho, but she does have some issues.

My other choice would be Beatrice Dalle (a French actress who also has some issues).