With The 1st Pick of The 2011 Draft Buffalo Takes ????

T master

I was just wondering what way the Bills fans would go if we had (or might i say) when we have the 1st pick in next years draft .

Not that i have lost all hope yet :cry: , but with the general thought in the media and around the league being what it is i'm trying to be realistic .

I for one am thinking our best pick would be Ryan Mallet (if he comes out) he's got a strong arm - gun slinger type mentality - tall and athletic , the only short coming that i've read about is he needs to work on his accuracy .

Jake Lockers stock is dropping pretty quickly seeing his performance this ear has been less than stellar . If Mallets not there at #1 then i'm not sure where i'd go.

But i know you all will tell me where to go cause i always feel the love from the Bills faithful .

So what's your pick ?????

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering what way the Bills fans would go if we had (or might i say) when we have the 1st pick in next years draft .

Not that i have lost all hope yet :cry: , but with the general thought in the media and around the league being what it is i'm trying to be realistic .

I for one am thinking our best pick would be Ryan Mallet (if he comes out) he's got a strong arm - gun slinger type mentality - tall and athletic , the only short coming that i've read about is he needs to work on his accuracy .

Jake Lockers stock is dropping pretty quickly seeing his performance this ear has been less than stellar . If Mallets not there at #1 then i'm not sure where i'd go.

But i know you all will tell me where to go cause i always feel the love from the Bills faithful .

If Mallett's not there at #1? Is he being taken in the NHL draft or something we're not aware of? Even that doesn't make any sense...the NHL draft is after the NFL draft!!

If Mallett's not there at #1? Is he being taken in the NHL draft or something we're not aware of? Even that doesn't make any sense...the NHL draft is after the NFL draft!!

Hey Mr. Football he's a junior so he could decide to stay and not be there at #1

:blink: DUH !!

It depends who comes out to be honest with you. If all the top players come out I am taking Andrew Luck QB from Stanford with the first pick. If Luck and Mallett stay in school then I am willing to consider from a Large Group of Candidates including WR's A.J. Green and Julio Jones , OT Gabe Carimi, DE/OLB Adrian Clayborn, Robert Quinn, Cameron Hayward

It depends who comes out to be honest with you. If all the top players come out I am taking Andrew Luck QB from Stanford with the first pick. If Luck and Mallett stay in school then I am willing to consider from a Large Group of Candidates including WR's A.J. Green and Julio Jones , OT Gabe Carimi, DE/OLB Adrian Clayborn, Robert Quinn, Cameron Hayward

No more Stanford products! Anyway they probably take Ingram and say he was the Best player on board. And yet another RB.

Knowing this team, they will pick another running back.

Whoever it is, most of us will hate the pick and will declare it a bust before OTA's.

PTR

They have a decade long track record of just that, so it would be a safe bet. Will probably be someone at a position we are the deepest at anyway.

if the Bills pick #1, watch NO underclassmen come out, haha... but jokes on them if there is no 2011 football, cuz then we'd get #1 pick again. =)

actually i just scared myself. with possibly no 2011 football, wouldn't many juniors stay in school? this could be the worst draft in decades if that's the case, just when we have the first pick. ugh.

Edited by Brainiac72

I think this is way too early to have a post like this, but I know who ever it is, then many people here will say that we should have taken the opposite and some will even have some strong points to back it up. I think with that we will pick either this guy or if this guy is gone, then it will defenitely be that guy, or vice versa, but either one will be taken by us.....................................................................

In the world of possibilities, it'll be the 2004 draft all over again. The Bills will trade the #1 for a slew of picks.

I still think the Bills will draft a top QB, but will try to answer the LT position with the leverage of trading the #1 slot.