Edwards Benched

5 Wide

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Edwards benched, what excuses will the WR's have for not getting open?

This is the biggest crock of stojan out there. Trentative Checkwards is incapable of making the throws an NFL QB needs to make. Watch some other NFL games -- or watch the QBs playing against the Bills. They throw to SPOTS, and they throw to receivers who appear to be covered. There are no wide open receivers running around in the NFL (only TEs when playing against Buffalo).

At some point a QB has to make the throws, and let the athletes make plays.

This is the biggest crock of stojan out there. Trentative Checkwards is incapable of making the throws an NFL QB needs to make. Watch some other NFL games -- or watch the QBs playing against the Bills. They throw to SPOTS, and they throw to receivers who appear to be covered. There are no wide open receivers running around in the NFL (only TEs when playing against Buffalo).

At some point a QB has to make the throws, and let the athletes make plays.

Then why did Randy Cross call out Lee Evans & the Bills WR's yesterday? Gee, let me think? I know...it's because they weren't getting open, that's why!!!

Went to the opener, they weren't open.

I saw Parrish WIDE open past the first down marker on 3rd and long...and Trent panicked and threw an almost uncatchable bullet to S. Johnson...well short of 1st down of course. Totally killed their momentum.

Edited by MattyT