Edwards Benched

5 Wide

lol...Rochester newspaper has already picked up on it and has a lovely pic of Fitzy scrambling for his life...

HELLLPPPP!!!!!

It also says we lost to the Jets and Packers... :unsure::unsure:

"The Bills are 0-2 this season, with losses to the New York Jets and the Green Pay Packers. The Bills travel to New England for a 1 p.m. game on Sunday."

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fundamental difference I see between Fitzpatrick and Edwards is that Fitz isn't afraid to chuck the rock to a WR so the WR can make a play. Edwards is absolutely paralyzed with fear of throwing a pick and won't let go of the ball unless the WR is standing by himself with no defenders in sight. Fitz also understand how to throw a WR open.

Maybe Edwards did outperform Fitz in camp but when it comes to live game day performance it's clear that Trent can't get it done.

Wow. So despite a couple of years of tape and an entire offseason of hands-on work and evaluation, it takes until Week 3 for Chan to figure out that Edwards can't play.

And you know what? I don't blame Chan. I blame Edwards, who always looks great until the second the bullets start flying. He is the definition of "coach killer," and good for Chan for moving on quickly.

As for Edwards, that's it for his NFL career. Always sad when a career dies, but it happens all of the time.

Some guys just can't get it done when the real bullets start flying. Edwards is by all accounts a nice guy, he's just not an NFL QB.

The fundamental difference I see between Fitzpatrick and Edwards is that Fitz isn't afraid to chuck the rock to a WR so the WR can make a play. Edwards is absolutely paralyzed with fear of throwing a pick and won't let go of the ball unless the WR is standing by himself with no defenders in sight. Fitz also understand how to throw a WR open.

Maybe Edwards did outperform Fitz in camp but when it comes to live game day performance it's clear that Trent can't get it done.

haven't you played with guys who kill it in BP or in the cage but can't hit in games ?

that's Edwards - when it's live ammo they can't do it

The Panthers announce Clausen will start this week while the Bills announce Fitz will start this week. Interesting to see which team will have better success.

Clausen has a much better surrounding cast, so I'd guess that the Panthers will do better, if the two QBs do equally badly.

Some guys just can't get it done when the real bullets start flying. Edwards is by all accounts a nice guy, he's just not an NFL QB.

Your statement may be true in more ways than one.

One thing that stood out to me in the Green Bay game is how Trent was sitting by himself and Steve Johnson was moping after the first INT. A leader would have gone up to SJ and boosted him up. He just does not appear to rally the troops or inspire confidence in him.