Official Trent Edward Haters Sign Up Page

BobDVA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how this is a hate trent forum, but no one has commited on how terrible the run game was... or how completely terrible the blocking was. It must be super easy to blame one person.. who are u people kidding, the whole offense sucked. Get over ur hatred, the guy is the only one who scored a td. Jesus.

Makes Billy Joe Hobert look like a real NFL quarterback.... *FLUSH*

Funny how this is a hate trent forum, but no one has commited on how terrible the run game was... or how completely terrible the blocking was. It must be super easy to blame one person.. who are u people kidding, the whole offense sucked. Get over ur hatred, the guy is the only one who scored a td. Jesus.

Horrible passing game = 8, 9 men in the box = fully clogged running lanes

Who is to blame for this fiasco? Edwards!

By the way, I do believe Roscoe Parrish scored the TD.

Makes Billy Joe Hobert look like a real NFL quarterback.... *FLUSH*

Horrible passing game = 8, 9 men in the box = fully clogged running lanes

Who is to blame for this fiasco? Edwards!

By the way, I do believe Roscoe Parrish scored the TD.

funny i remember trent throwing it to roscoe... hmm guess they both get credit huh? funny how the stats show TRENT as out best offensive threat.. NO CJ, NO FRED, NO MARSHAWN... yes thats right TRENT had the best offensive stats.. but hey its easy to blame one person huh? I'm not trying to defend the guy so much, but this board is ridiculous with its hatred. DUDE WE HAD, ZERRRROOOOOO running game.. are you kidding me with this thread right now.

The only reason that TD is scored was becuase of a blown coverage by the Phins otherwise that 4th and 11 would've been a 3 yard dump off. Sure the whole offense sucked but he was a large part of it.

The only reason that TD is scored was becuase of a blown coverage by the Phins otherwise that 4th and 11 would've been a 3 yard dump off. Sure the whole offense sucked but he was a large part of it.

i hate this whole, well what if concept.... IT WAS A TD. you can't take that away. so please stop with the what if's. he threw for a TD which is more that our RB's can say.

The running game was bad ,because Edwards didn't scare them. Didn't you hear the anouncers, The dolphins were playing man To man on the receivers ,with everybody else was up at the line of scrimage to stop the run. They were daring us to throw the ball.

What about taking that sack before the 63 yard FG attempt. We get no protection but he doesnt help the matter.

The Bills still need 2 drafts at least just to get a QB and an OL. Thats assuming they draft one of the two in the enxt two drafts - which I bet they wont.

He didn't take a sack there. That was before the 51 yard make which was made. The Johnson heave was what set up the 63 yarder.