HAHAHA DONT DRAFT A QUARTERBACK

akm0404

LOL. Trent Edwards is going to be awesome with Chan The Man at the helm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Pathetic stuff, sorry Kool Aid drinkers, the national pundits were unfortunately correct.

Go Bills!

I probably wouldn't draft a QB either until I had drafted a Tackle, a TE, another Tackle, a Center, and either one more Tackle or TE.

Then I'd sign an experienced FA QB or trade for one.

LOL. Trent Edwards is going to be awesome with Chan The Man at the helm.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Pathetic stuff, sorry Kool Aid drinkers, the national pundits were unfortunately correct.

Go Bills!

Edwards is horrible, and so is the OLine that has trouble blocking a 3 or 4 man rush.

Why draft a QB in last year's draft? They were all terrible and the Front Office knew it. Next year's draft is the year to get the QB.

Remember people, this is was a 1 year project. It will take 2-3 years to complete this turn-around. The RB came this year.....the QB comes next year.

No need to waste a pick on a terrible QB in last year's draft. Not one of them, besides Bradford, may even make it in the NFL.

Why draft a QB in last year's draft? They were all terrible and the Front Office knew it. Next year's draft is the year to get the QB.

Remember people, this is was a 1 year project. It will take 2-3 years to complete this turn-around. The RB came this year.....the QB comes next year.

No need to waste a pick on a terrible QB in last year's draft. Not one of them, besides Bradford, may even make it in the NFL.

I am so sick of hearing it's a 2 or 3 year process every freaking year. Every 3 years or so we fire a coach and bring a new one in, WHICH MEANS IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER 2 OR 3 YEARS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edwards didn't look good, but we couldn't run the ball either. Offensive line got manhandled, and Miami knew all of our tendencies. Chan also gets his first taste of what Trent looks like in less than ideal weather conditions.

Offensive line was man handled cause the Dolphins weren't affraid of our QB and were challenging him all day, basically taunting him to beat them with his arm. They loaded up against the run all day and threw everything at him forcing him to throw. They knew that if they stopped the run, they could win cause they don't have a QB who can beat them. They could have used the entire draft on the best o-line players available and they still would look bad because they don't have a threat at QB. Look at the Packers, horrible o-line, but they look better cause they have a QB that teams have to plan for and have to respect cause if given the chance, he is good enough to beat them with his arm