Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a balls move in week 1, but I agree. The OLine has stepped up. They aren't talented, but they are giving everything they possibly can.

Gaily won't do it, but even when Trent has a guy, he's been just off on the delivery.

But, it won't happen.

Stepped up to to what,...abysmal?

This line stinks no question about it, when the RB's get tackled as they get the hand off it means someone missed a block. How many times in a game does that need to happen in a game before ya realize this team can't run block

2 sacks, 11 hurries, 4 passes batted.

We could argue about the line's contribution to Bills' suckitude...but really, it's an argument between "You guys suck" and "Holy ****, have you guys even played football before today?", and not worth the effort.

Fair enough. You have to forgive me; my perception has been skewed by 11 years of ineptitude.

Stepped up to to what,...abysmal?

This line stinks no question about it, when the RB's get tackled as they get the hand off it means someone missed a block. How many times in a game does that need to happen in a game before ya realize this team can't run block

Exactly.....and Nix stated this week that his goal in the draft was to upgrade the O-Line.....

Bills have got to be able to block a basic 3 or 4 man rush. Until we can do that effectively, we have no prayer on offense...they will continue to stack the box and give Spiller or any other back nowhere to go...at least if you can block a 3 or 4 man rush, we can complete some passes to back them off...