Simon

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leave it to Trent to make the WORST POSSIBLE PLAY in that situation.

Big 3 points.......

Actually the WORST POSSIBLE PLAY weould have been for Edwards to chuck it up when all 3 sides of the pocket collapsed on him in 1.6 seconds

It's only 3-0, and I see a gameplan where Chan is showing certain things to set up plays later. That's why it's called a gameplan and not a series or quarter plan.

It's planning for the whole game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should really watch this game (clearly you're not). It's free on DirecTV this weekend.

Actually the WORST POSSIBLE PLAY weould have been for Edwards to chuck it up when all 3 sides of the pocket collapsed on him in 1.6 seconds

Actually it would be a great play if he justs gets rid of the ball and not take a sack.....THROW THE BALL AWAY.......

Tasker is very critical of Edwards today and rightfully so.

He should be...So far, same ol' Trent...Taking a Sack there is just...well...Trent Edwards being Trent Edwards...I hate it cause I want the kid to snap out of it but when the lights come on he just can't seem to do it with any consistency...

The question is always going to be, if the Game comes down to needing one drive from Edwards, does anyone really think he's going to deliver? B-)