YA Think Fred & Marshawn Are P.Oed ??

T master

Do you think with the announcement of CJ Spiller being the starter in game one that Marshawn will be even more bootie hurt than he was last year ?? What about Fred ??

I think that Fred being the kind of guy he is and how he came to be in the league will just be Fred & work his butt off as usual but Marshawn i'm not so sure :unsure: !!

GO BILLS :angry: !!!!!

No. Gailey said that the reason CJ was named the starter was because he got the most reps in the games and he did well. He said we have three starters and the only reason that he named them in order was because they made him number them, then said it's like asking you which one of your kids do you like the best? He then said they are all going to play and we need them all.

Who cares? Play the best players you have and try and win. This is the NFL. There is no crying in football. What have Lynch and Jackson ever done to win games? Not a whole hell of alot. Marshawn can go smoke a 6 foot blunt for all I care.

Fred's still healing, so he has an excuse. Marshawn is looking over his shoulder and seeing the future, and it ain't hitting civilians with his car.

they rushed him back from his injury vs lions too soon. and it clearly showed. vs skins on his limited play he was a beast. AS USUAL. he had a 20 yarder that was called back. but you saw his roughness. it was great.

he will be okay.

like i said before. i hope he stays as a bill. if not, lynch will cause major damage to opponent teams and i hope we are not playing as his opponent.

Do you think with the announcement of CJ Spiller being the starter in game one that Marshawn will be even more bootie hurt than he was last year ?? What about Fred ??

I think that Fred being the kind of guy he is and how he came to be in the league will just be Fred & work his butt off as usual but Marshawn i'm not so sure :unsure: !!

by the way. they may not show it. but of course they are MAD AS HELL. they both knew that eventually they would move him towards starter. but i'm pretty sure they didnt think it would happen come game #1.

"they rushed him back from his injury vs lions too soon. and it clearly showed. vs skins on his limited play he was a beast. AS USUAL. he had a 20 yarder that was called back. but you saw his roughness. it was great."

The penalty was why he was able to run 20 years, I love the trio. But, I am being honest, had stupar (?) not held he would have been taken down behind the line.

Who cares? Play the best players you have and try and win. This is the NFL. There is no crying in football. What have Lynch and Jackson ever done to win games? Not a whole hell of alot. Marshawn can go smoke a 6 foot blunt for all I care.

Ummmm...pretty much more than anyone else on this team! :wallbash:

Jackson was the best player on the Bills last year and gives his all on every single snap. The guy always drives his feet forward and seemingly earns positive yards on every down. I've never heard him utter one word of complaint in his entire career and he handles himself with class. If that guy hasn't earned your respect I'm not sure what it takes.

Probably not. If the Bills are going to be successful, Fred knows he will still get his touches too. Plus, he's still coming off of injury.

As for Marshawn, he is getting paid a crapload of money to do nothing but break the law, so I don't see why he'd be pi$$ed either. Maybe someday he'll get "it", but I don't really care either way. I'm suspecting the fact that it's a contract year for him though, he will have some fire when he does get touches this year.

who cares? Even they have to admit if they are being honest with themselves that Spiller is a unique talent and simply is better than them.

Jackson was the best player on the Bills last year and gives his all on every single snap. The guy always drives his feet forward and seemingly earns positive yards on every down. I've never heard him utter one word of complaint in his entire career and he handles himself with class. If that guy hasn't earned your respect I'm not sure what it takes.

Well put. Freddy put us into position to win games.

True, I actually think he's a better 4th quarter grinder than Lynch. However, respect and talent are two different things and its nice for once that our FO is saying talent trumps hard work and "being a good guy." This probably isn't a popular opinion, but I always thought Jauron went this route and morever, felt he needed to ease rookies into the lineup. Its quite simple, Spiller is better so he starts. Lynch and Freddy are both good backs in their own right, but could either of them have pulled off that Indy run? Not to worry, I see all three playing a lot.

who cares? Even they have to admit if they are being honest with themselves that Spiller is a unique talent and simply is better than them.

FJ has a broken finger and needs to heal. Had his injury (or Marshawn's for that matter) not occurred where would we be now?

Just a random thought/question.

There may be a method to this madness.

Edited by ConradDobler