(OT) No more avatars?

Huuuge Bills

I guess dog14787 is having the same problem. I deleted cookies, and looked through the settings, couldn't find anything though...

I'm getting them with select avatars as well. Not all of them, though.

I guess dog14787 is having the same problem. I deleted cookies, and looked through the settings, couldn't find anything though...

Since you had locked this thread a little while ago I posted a topic in customer service reporting the same issue for me. SDS - Maybe something related to the pic uploads from earlier?

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh

Guest dog14787

same problem for all avatars.

I still see your avatar for some reason, but I'm seeing more and more of them disappear, now my small pic at the top right hand corner of the page which was there a minute ago is gone. (no permission)

Ghost is gone now :blink:

Edited by dog14787

I'm getting them with select avatars as well. Not all of them, though.

We've been HACKED! :lol:

I doubt it.

OK, now all of them except mine are No Permission.

I see it too, only a few avatars, the rest seem to be working.

same problem for all avatars.

The fish are up to something...

It appears Gangsta Kitty survives!

Think again.

I was just about to reply to congratulate gansta kitty's survival skills, but then I just your avatar go poof!

What's going on? odd.

I can see all of your avatars including Gangsta Kitty right now.

Does anyone know if SDS is trying to find out why we're seeing "no permission"? I don't think it's a huge rush to fix. It's just avatars. At least we can still post. Eventually it'll get resolved.

I'm going to guess SDS went to bed. Like you said, no biggie. This can wait until morning or whenever.

I'm going to guess SDS went to bed. Like you said, no biggie. This can wait until morning or whenever.

I'm thinking he went to bed too. Maybe it'll get fixed tomorrow. It's pretty low priority. Now if we couldn't post at all, well that would be a different story :0

Alright, must be a problem on my end. I'll close this and try to solve it. Thanks though.

it's the same on mine as well - so it is not just you - also some of the replies here are just too funny . . . well maybe they are not that funny . . . but now we may never really know what they are about

i should have mentioned that my avatar seems to be working - just not any of the others so far.

Edited by uforesircher

I'm thinking he went to bed too. Maybe it'll get fixed tomorrow. It's pretty low priority. Now if we couldn't post at all, well that would be a different story :0

I imagine that would be a very peaceful problem for SDS. :)

BTW, I'm still seeing about 95% of avatars.

I imagine that would be a very peaceful problem for SDS. :)

BTW, I'm still seeing about 95% of avatars.

LOL i'm sure SDS would appreciate such a quiet serene time. Some of us must get on his nerves sumtimes lol. You're lucky tho, the only avatar i see now is uforesircher's. Maybe his number will be up soon. tick tock. Just glad though that we can still post.