Bills cut Levi Brown

Maddog69

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might still cut Brohm and just keep two active and Brohm or Brown on the PS. That way they can keep depth elsewhere

Don't you have to have depth in order to keep it. Many of the Bills Starters would be back-ups on other teams, and many of their depth players wouldn't be found on another teams 53-man roster. lol...kinda joking, but then again after the past several years...I don't know?

Not that this one is a surprise. But Easley, Wang, Batten, Calloway, and Brown all fail to add to this year's squad. Was this a roster that could afford not to get help from 5 of its 2010 draft picks??

How often does a team get immediate contributions from its 5th and two 7th rounders? Easley and Batten should be stricken from your post, since both suffered season-ending injuries before their possible contributions could even be evaluated?

Horrible argument, Coach.

Well you're just wrong. Brohm's accuracy is not NFL-caliber. You cannot miss receivers by 3-4 yards on a consistent basis like he does and be a starter in this league.

WHEN?? How many games has he played in? Better yet, how many games have you seen him play? That's what i thought! When you actually see him play, than maybe i would consider your comments legit. He started one game in the NFL, ONE!! I didn't say he is definitely the answer just that TE and Fitz aren't! And yes, i have actually seen those two play and start several games in the NFL!!

How often does a team get immediate contributions from its 5th and two 7th rounders? Easley and Batten should be stricken from your post, since both suffered season-ending injuries before their possible contributions could even be evaluated?

Horrible argument, Coach.

What "argument"? That this is a bad development? Honestly what is your problem?

Maybe I'm a bit touchy lately, but your statement implied the Bills "screwed up" because 5 of their late-round draft picks won't be contributing. I'm just getting tired of the bashing.

Not that this one is a surprise. But Easley, Wang, Batten, Calloway, and Brown all fail to add to this year's squad. Was this a roster that could afford not to get help from 5 of its 2010 draft picks??

What are you talking about? Easley and Batten are on IR and Wang missed a significant portion of the season with a high ankle sprain. Brown and Calloway were 7th rounders and both figure to be on the PS, if someone else doesn't sign them.

What are you talking about? Easley and Batten are on IR and Wang missed a significant portion of the season with a high ankle sprain. Brown and Calloway were 7th rounders and both figure to be on the PS, if someone else doesn't sign them.

I am talking about the bad luck that this team suffers. You people need to chill the eff out.

I am talking about the bad luck that this team suffers. You people need to chill the eff out.

You said "Was this a roster that could afford not to get help from 5 of its 2010 draft picks?" That implies that the players failed to make the team based on ability, not injury, over which the team has no control. But we know you just wanted to B word about something.

You said "Was this a roster that could afford not to get help from 5 of its 2010 draft picks?" That implies that the players failed to make the team based on ability, not injury, over which the team has no control. But we know you just wanted to B word about something.

What I said was correct.

Maybe I'm a bit touchy lately, but your statement implied the Bills "screwed up" because 5 of their late-round draft picks won't be contributing. I'm just getting tired of the bashing.

Meanwhile not a single atta-boy for finding some undrafted gems like Nelson. Typical Coach Tuesday; always looking for the turd in the sundae.

PTR

give me a break. you ARE NOT correct. Doc here is correct. You need to chill the eff out if anyone.

What I said was correct.

In all likelihood, once Levi goes to the PS (if he does), we're going to keep seven drafted players on the team from a seven round draft. Only one, Calloway, an extra 7th rounder, will not be on the team. Guys they don't want that get hurt, like Schouman, get injured/waive and get paid off to leave. They clearly want all of the other ones.