Whats everyones surprise cuts???

billsfan_34

I believe in the best 53 players in the squad. Marshawn Lynch is way better than Bell. Bell does not get ahead of Lynch on the 53 man roster. Lynch is a two time 1000 yard rusher and can score in the Redzone. He is not going anywhere.

I believe in the best 53 players in the squad. Marshawn Lynch is way better than Bell. Bell does not get ahead of Lynch on the 53 man roster. Lynch is a two time 1000 yard rusher and can score in the Redzone. He is not going anywhere.

Thanks for your input!!!! Time will tell I guess.

I don't know that any of these would qualify as surprises, but I think these will be the notable cuts:

James Hardy

Spencer Johnson

One of Aaron Maybin or Chris Kelsay

Both Joique Bell and Chad Simpson

Hardy seems like a pretty obvious cut to me at this point and despite all of the hype, I don't think they'll keep either RB. The only two that could even be considered as possible surprises are Spencer Johnson...especially if, as I expect, McCargo makes the team...and one of the LBs. Kelsay is more likely to be cut than Maybin, but they have so many LBs, particularly OLBs, that someone notable could very well get canned when the final cuts are made.

I don't know that any of these would qualify as surprises, but I think these will be the notable cuts:

James Hardy

Spencer Johnson

One of Aaron Maybin or Chris Kelsay

Both Joique Bell and Chad Simpson

Hardy seems like a pretty obvious cut to me at this point and despite all of the hype, I don't think they'll keep either RB. The only two that could even be considered as possible surprises are Spencer Johnson...especially if, as I expect, McCargo makes the team...and one of the LBs. Kelsay is more likely to be cut than Maybin, but they have so many LBs, particularly OLBs, that someone notable could very well get canned when the final cuts are made.

Agreed. Hardy wont be a surprise but definitely a notable. Today is going to be interesting.

no chance Marshawn, het gets traded for a 7th before getting cut.

Not sure all of these would be a surprise, but of name players could be:

Hardy

Mitchell

Kelsay

McCargo

I havent had a chance to see much of Kelsays play...has it been that bad of a transition to OLB?

Ok lets see who everyones surprise cuts will be. Just list one and explain why. No bashing please!!!

Here is mine....Marshawn Lynch...yep I said it and here is why. J. Bell is too good to put on the PS and get gobbled up by another team and, well, he outplayed ML.

I thought Bell did great in preseason games 1 and 2, but he looked average in the last 2 games(JMO)...doesn't mean they don't keep him tho...as for Bell outplaying ML, it's kind of easy to do when ML only played a bit of game 1 and then some in game 4.

I don't think this team has enough "star" players to have any real surprise cuts...so my notables are:

McCargo, Lankster and Hardy

Edited by Tsaikotic

no chance Marshawn, het gets traded for a 7th before getting cut.

Not sure all of these would be a surprise, but of name players could be:

Hardy

Mitchell

Kelsay

McCargo

Kelsay is a starter, for better or worse. He is not going to be cut. Here are my surprises:

L Brown

J Bell

Sp Johnson

Agreed. If Lynch gets cut and we lose him for nothing I will really question the FO.

In a real game against real defenses:

Lynch = 3X Bell

Ok lets see who everyones surprise cuts will be. Just list one and explain why. No bashing please!!!

Here is mine....Marshawn Lynch...yep I said it and here is why. J. Bell is too good to put on the PS and get gobbled up by another team and, well, he outplayed ML.

Suprise cuts are McCargo and Hardy and I do not know why anyone would actually be surprised.

They have not produced and they cannot stay healthy.

Agreed. If Lynch gets cut and we lose him for nothing I will really question the FO.

In a real game against real defenses:

Lynch = 3X Bell

Suprise cuts are McCargo and Hardy and I do not know why anyone would actually be surprised.

They have not produced and they cannot stay healthy.

I think it would be a mistake to let McCargo go. He keeps showing flashes of being able to dominate.