What ever happened to Gordio?

Richmond_Bills

I never met him, nor really even chatted with him online. I always liked his posts and he seemed like a fun guy. The one concerning thing was in one discussion he mentioned that he drank heavily every weekend - to the point of being passed out drunk. Not trying to air any dirty laundry, but I know he had some young kids, etc. and just wanted to know if anyone has heard from him.

I never met him, nor really even chatted with him online. I always liked his posts and he seemed like a fun guy. The one concerning thing was in one discussion he mentioned that he drank heavily every weekend - to the point of being passed out drunk. Not trying to air any dirty laundry, but I know he had some young kids, etc. and just wanted to know if anyone has heard from him.

Didn't you read the other thread about heavy drinkers? He's fine. :thumbsup::beer:

Speaking of "whatever happened to"... I've noticed that Mr. Fancy Pants hasn't been around lately. He was quite a regular but hasn't been active for about 50 days. Anybody know him?

Looks like more posters are taking a "break" lately. Not sure if mods are cracking down after some high profile posters have hit the road? JMO

I have no idea what has happened to him since January, but his assisted departure was for a reason. I only say this since you are showing some genuine concern for him, as we normally don't really talk about that stuff.

What about Nevergiveup? He always knew what was going on with the organization and gave us the "scoop" early. Then he just disappeared.

Looks like more posters are taking a "break" lately. Not sure if mods are cracking down after some high profile posters have hit the road? JMO

If that were the case then why is Leonidas still here? IMO, he seemed to be one of the main instigators.

I have no idea what has happened to him since January, but his assisted departure was for a reason. I only say this since you are showing some genuine concern for him, as we normally don't really talk about that stuff.

Yeesh. Hope he got the help he needed and is OK.

Speaking of "whatever happened to"... I've noticed that Mr. Fancy Pants hasn't been around lately. He was quite a regular but hasn't been active for about 50 days. Anybody know him?

I heard he was summering in Provincetown or was that Fire Island? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I hope he's ok. I think I remember him posting that he was overweight and had some health issues. I can't confirm that, but I believe it was something he posted. I know he was a big gambler, I remember his 5 for Thursday posts. He wasn't a very good gambler as he would consistently only get 1 or 2 right out of the 5, so maybe he's broke? But seriously, hope he is well and back for the regular season. He was one of the biggest defenders when the Buffalo bashers posted....

I wish they'd do something about that DC Tom guy. What an !@#$ - er, pedantic supercilious anal orifice.