Preseason 3 "Gameday" thread Cincy @ Buffalo

Skoobydum

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange to see all the wide running plays. I thought the strength of the Bills OL was in the middle.

That's why it's NOT strange. It's the preseason - coaches want to evaluate what they can, and cannot do. So far, they've learned that they can't generate pressure without bringing some help, and that they have trouble running those stretch plays.

Offense looked great, lots of improvement since the first game. Defense must have been out late last night, looked slow and no push from the line until Cincy came out with the 2nd string.

The only 2nd stringer was J.T. O'Sullivan, aside from that it was the Bengals starters still in the game.

Jeez man... you are missing the point, which is that adding a playmaker like Spiller makes the offense that much better.

I can see you in 1520: "Well, Leo, you know if you take away that smile, it's just a painting of a broad..."

Or in 1776: "Well, you know, Tom, if you were not such a good writer, this would just be a list of complaints."

Trent can look as skittish (look it up, Thurman!) as he likes if he completes 60% (pardon, make that 76%) for 9ypa, which is what he did in the first half.

It is just preseason, but goodness gracious man, allow yourself some joy!

Sound advice there, RJ. :thumbsup:

Was that a little person interviewing him?

No, but he had on pink panties.

OUCH.. hope that dude is ok.. looked out cold. Whew.. he's alive..

Yes, that. Hope he's not seriously hurt. It doesn't look good right now though.

:edit: He's on his feet. That's a good sign.

Jeez man... you are missing the point, which is that adding a playmaker like Spiller makes the offense that much better.

I can see you in 1520: "Well, Leo, you know if you take away that smile, it's just a painting of a broad..."

Or in 1776: "Well, you know, Tom, if you were not such a good writer, this would just be a list of complaints."

Trent can look as skittish (look it up, Thurman!) as he likes if he completes 60% (pardon, make that 76%) for 9ypa, which is what he did in the first half.

It is just preseason, but goodness gracious man, allow yourself some joy!

Hey, i am enjoying it and hoping that with the addition of Spiller, the O opens up. All I am saying is that I, me myself personally, haven't noticed much a difference in Trent overall. Sure, the dump downs look better when they go for positive yardage, but we are still witnessing the same Trent overall. That's all. I just hope there something else in the playbook because teams like the Pats, Pack and so on, will catch up to our O very quick.

SKITTISH !!!!!!!!

Hey, i am enjoying it and hoping that with the addition of Spiller, the O opens up. All I am saying is that I, me myself personally, haven't noticed much a difference in Trent overall. Sure, the dump downs look better when they go for positive yardage, but we are still witnessing the same Trent overall. That's all. I just hope there something else in the playbook because teams like the Pats, Pack and so on, will catch up to our O very quick.

SKITTISH !!!!!!!!

And you are missing the point entirely. Just stop. The point is to win games. Stop.