I Hate Delta

plenzmd1

So hate to fly anyway, but sitting at 35,000 feet after a rough takeoff and all you can offer me is Corona, Heiny, and Miller Lite??? Plus internet at $9.95 per flight (thats actually kinda cool, just felt like bitchin)

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hate to fly anyway, but sitting at 35,000 feet after a rough takeoff and all you can offer me is Corona, Heiny, and Miller Lite??? Plus internet at $9.95 per flight (thats actually kinda cool, just felt like bitchin)

Drink the Heiny and quit your bitchin'!

For the record, I despise Delta.

Drink the Heiny and quit your bitchin'!

For the record, I despise Delta.

Now on my 2nd flight, and still bitchin bout the beer. Made all the worse by being in B terminal in ATL, and getting a quick two pints of the Sweetwater IPA...ahh now that be some good beer. Man, I almost always miss flights going to that place.

Again folks, Terminal B right outside gate 9 in the ATL

As a very frequent flier I've just come to peace with the idea that airlines are all equally bad. I have status on American but the only real value to it is that I get to board early and take the short line through security. I upgrade once and a while but frankly 1st class is not that much better than cattle seats.

I love having internet on flights - what was generally lst time now can be productive.

Just my thoughts.

Airtran for the win. I hate the big, old airlines. Delta sucks. American, meh. Dont get me started on how ****ty USAir is.

I try to stick with Airtran/Southwest/JetBlue, but even the small guys can screw it up.

Edited by DrDankenstein

Airtran for the win. I hate the big, old airlines. Delta sucks. American, meh. Dont get me started on how ****ty USAir is.

I try to stick with Airtran/Southwest/JetBlue, but even the small guys can screw it up.

Like all those guys as well, except Southwest does not fly out of richmond, and every jet Blue flight out of Richmond goes to JFK first, except to Boston. As a maater of fact, taking JetBlue to Boston for the Bills game on the 26th, less than $100 roundtrip :thumbsup:

But I must add this as well. Last week when on vacation with the kiddies, took Jetblue to Boston than Amtrak from there to NY, then Bmore, then home to Richmond. Every stinkin train was late by at least an hr, Amtrak employees evn older and crankier than airline employees, and no freakin internet on the non Acela trains. WTF, they can planes going 500MPH 35000 feet up to get reliable internet, but can't get trains hooked up? And we wonder why Amtral loses money and we have to keep covering hteir losses. :angry:

Edited by plenzmd1

I love having internet on flights - what was generally lst time now can be productive.

Just my thoughts.

I do too, but planes need to start having outlets available for every seat on cross-country for us to get internet for the full flight. I'm not going to pay $10 for internet if my battery is going to give up halfway through the flight anyway. I know Continental has outlets at some coach seats, but that's the only airline that does so, as far as I know.

I do too, but planes need to start having outlets available for every seat on cross-country for us to get internet for the full flight. I'm not going to pay $10 for internet if my battery is going to give up halfway through the flight anyway. I know Continental has outlets at some coach seats, but that's the only airline that does so, as far as I know.

definitely not aimed at you, but this thread needs this just for some balance.

of course, our point here is that for the amount those big airlines charge (and what they charge for nowadays), service should be better.

Actually American has dc outlets in 1st class and some coach seats on most planes. I can get 4.5 hours of battery life so for me most domestic flights are not an issue.

definitely not aimed at you, but this thread needs this just for some balance.

youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

of course, our point here is that for the amount those big airlines charge (and what they charge for nowadays), service should be better.

Terrific Louis CK and another typical example of how hard Conan sucks.

If you ever get the chance fly Virgin. They have an entertainment system in front of you that has all sorts of music, movies, TV but the best part is you pick your drink swipe your card and in a couple of minutes the flight attendent shows up with it. Sweeeeeeeeet.