David Nelson returns to practice today

Beerball

Nelson will make the team. He's the same type of reciever as Hardy, but with more potential. And if he can play ST, that's an added bonus.

Gotta like a quick healer and/or someone willing to play with pain to get back on the field. He's another, like Chad Jackson, Donald Jones & Naaman, that just looks like they know what they're doing vs Hardy.

Nelson will make the team. He's the same type of reciever as Hardy, but with more potential. And if he can play ST, that's an added bonus.

agreed. I have a feeling Nelson or Jones make the team over Hardy. Lee-Roscoe-Johnson-Jackson-Nelson Easley on DL, and a leftover WR or 2 on practice squad

Being a huge UB booster I was rooting for Roosevelt to make the team but he is being outclassed by both Nelson and Donald Jones. My 6 WR's are Evans, Jackson, Parrish, Johnson, Nelson and either Easley or Jones depending on Easley's injury status. If Easley stays then Jones goes to PS, Roosevelt gets cut. If Easley is done, then Jones makes the team and Roosevelt goes to PS. Whatever happens I think Hardy is cut.

PTR

Being a huge UB booster I was rooting for Roosevelt to make the team but he is being outclassed by both Nelson and Donald Jones. My 6 WR's are Evans, Jackson, Parrish, Johnson, Nelson and either Easley or Jones depending on Easley's injury status. If Easley stays then Jones goes to PS, Roosevelt gets cut. If Easley is done, then Jones makes the team and Roosevelt goes to PS. Whatever happens I think Hardy is cut.

PTR

I think if Roosevelt does'nt make the team he will make the P-Squad regardless. I just wonder who else the Bills will sign to the P-Squad.

PTR

I picked David Nelson before training camp as my favorite UDFA to make this team. He has made me look pretty smart. I would not write Roosevelt off just yet. Roosevelt has done an outstanding job on Special teams as a Punt catcher/returner. It should earn him a Practice squad spot perhaps more.

I picked David Nelson before training camp as my favorite UDFA to make this team. He has made me look pretty smart. I would not write Roosevelt off just yet. Roosevelt has done an outstanding job on Special teams as a Punt catcher/returner. It should earn him a Practice squad spot perhaps more.

With Easley on IR now that opens the door for Jones and Roosevelt.

PTR

PTR

Yeah, I'm on board with your thinking, although I think Hardy has one last chance to impress Saturday night vs. Cinci. I'm guessing the coaches give him a long look in that game.

If I were to choose my WR's right now based off of the preseason I'd go with Evans, Johnson, Parrish, Jackson, Roosevelt, Nelson and PS Easley. However, we still have 2 preseason games left to watch. I want to see Hardy get in and get some decent reps. I want him to be good and not have been a waste of a 2nd round pick.