Don't be shy - the new board won't bite!

SDS

I always suspected she was giving someone head behind the cup. But now that I look at it on a bigger monitor, it seems she is licking the cup.

Thanks Dean...either way, it's a tad too erotic for prime time. Do you think we should report it to the site moderator? :unsure:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted to test this new site...so I'll ask a dumb question. I would like to know what the young lady in your avatar is doing...can you enlighten me please? Thank you!

It is Hayden Panettiere during a photo shoot with the Stanley Cup.

How does one add a little blurb under their avatar? I see that on some and can't figure out how to do it.

Edit: I gather one needs a certain number of posts to earn that right? Am I correct? If so, what is the magic number?

There are automatic classifications based on the number of posts. But Fearless Leader sometimes grants requests for special titles. I don't know what his criteria is.

How does one add a little blurb under their avatar? I see that on some and can't figure out how to do it.

Edit: I gather one needs a certain number of posts to earn that right? Am I correct? If so, what is the magic number?

Got o My Settings under your name in the top right hand corner.

select the "profile" tab.

And, as usual, I was wrong.

I forgot that we could do that in our profile tab.

Thanks! Here's a little more exact info as fyi to board: My Settings-->"Profile" tab-->Change Profile Information-->Profile Information-->Member Title. Thanks also Dean for response.

just tried the facebook functionality...great job! will give the other social media aspects a whirl as well. Looks good Scott! Thanks as always for your hard work...was gonna + you in the rep rating, but I notice that option isn't available for you....probably a wise move!!!!! :devil:

moving a little slow this morning. my brain is still re-syncing with what my eyes are seeing.

liking the new layout. will be interested in seeing how the +/- post voting goes. dont care for the facebook/twitter tie-ins at all, but given the demographic of most of this board, i doubt theyll be used that much.

so far so good, nice job Scott.