Don't be shy - the new board won't bite!

SDS

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks nice Scott, but to confirm San Jose did used to have an avatar, as did I. No biggie, I can always find another pic of Cobra Commander. :P

That could be. I forgot that both installs are using the same folder. It could have fallen outside of size limits or something and been deleted when that folder was scrubbed of orphaned avatars. Sorry!

I hate it! It's horrible! I can't find anything! Nothing Works!

This post isn't going to be here when the upgrade is done, right? :rolleyes:

Actually, it looks pretty good considering it is a rather dramatic change for this old man. But it usually takes a day or so for me to get used to the new look, when a change is made.

I noticed there is the skin I'm was presented with this morning(Two Bills Drive 3.1), IP Board and IP Mobile. Wasn't there another option on the old board, that was a little plainer?

Thanks for keeping up the best and cleanest Bills board on the planet, Fearless Leader.

No, what was written is the definition of a pinned topic and didn't make any sense as pinned topics are ALWAYS on top of current topics.

What I meant was they used to be in a seperate section at the top of the page. Now they are "included" at the top of the same section, making them easier to notice than before.

What I meant was they used to be in a seperate section at the top of the page. Now they are "included" at the top of the same section, making them easier to notice than before.

Well, they've always been at the top, but they are much easier to notice now.

We've been open for over an hour and other than some PMs - y'all are pretty quiet!

post-1-023252200 1282477526_thumb.jpg

I don't have permission to view this attachment?

This link launches in the current tab. I think all links, even TSW threads, used to launch in a new tab. For what it's worth, I like the new tab better.