Hard Knocks...Sanchez

duey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the reason that most people don't like him, myself included, is that he has been annointed Sanchize by his coaches, teamates and the media.

The truth is that his rookie QB stats and ratings are actually worse than JaMarcus Russell's first as a starter.

Sanchild

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.7

TDs 12

INT 20

Rating 63.0

JaMarcus

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.6

TDs 13

INT 8

Rating 77.1

Here is to hoping that Sachype has a worse year two.

I think the reason that most people don't like him, myself included, is that he has been annointed Sanchize by his coaches, teamates and the media.

The truth is that his rookie QB stats and ratings are actually worse than JaMarcus Russell's first as a starter.

Sanchild

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.7

TDs 12

INT 20

Rating 63.0

JaMarcus

Comp % 53.8

Y/A 6.6

TDs 13

INT 8

Rating 77.1

Here is to hoping that Sachype has a worse year two.

Sanchez definately benefited from playing on a team with a very good defense. The Jets might have won the superbowl with a healthy Favre. I think Sanchez has a lot to prove this year. I for one didn't think he was worth the price the Jets paid to get him, but the jury is still out on him. Ryan said Sanchez worked as hard as anyone he as ever seen during the off season but that's all talk untill the player translates the hard work into results on the field.

Ryan said Sanchez worked as hard as anyone he as ever seen during the off season but that's all talk untill the player translates the hard work into results on the field.

Remember how hard JP worked with Sam Wyche.

The Jets are a media fueled bag o'douche. They are everywhere, predicted to win everything, blah blah blah.

We beat them last year. We couldn't score, minus the one slant pass we threw all year, and they couldn't stop turning it over...Dirty Sanchez in particular. !@#$ them.

If DS was disrespectful of Namath, that is a testament to our society as a whole. It is also much more prevalent in NFL to not give a damn about the "old heads." I am a huge baseball fan, and of course, we are all sentimental about he history of the game, and the legends, and what have you.

The Jets are a **** stain without Namath. They only won once, and it was a big one, but they haven't really been all that close again. They were never "the team to beat." Their swagger is disgusting, and I hope we !@#$ing "shock the world" and sweep their asses. We could have won that game in Toronto last year with a slant pass or two.

Namath in a chinchilla coat on the sidelines...sorry Sanchez, you'll never really know cool.

That's great news!!!!!!!!!! I hope that his head gets like Ryan Leaf was in San Diego. It doesn't bother me to know he feels he's too good to listen. I welcome it so when they fail and the Bills come in second in the division, then so be it. I will be the first to post that the all the skeptics need to eat the peanuts out my.......... Get it. The only other good news is Revis is gone the whole year and the patsies guard never signs.

Bills fans hope the other team struggles badly. I would never wish some one gets hurt (cough cough cough) but I'm sure they feel the same way. I hope Sanchez sucks so bad they have to bench him and he has a meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone offer me a free translation service that might be able to make sense out of this?

To say Sanchez is immature is to say Rex Ryan is slim. The Jets are going to suck this season. New Stadium, all the big talk about winning the Super Bowl, inviting HBO to film everything, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the Jets only "won*" 2 AFCE Division titles? The Bills, Pats and Dolphins laugh at that!

*9-7 record in 2002. They won the division on tiebreakers as the Pats and Phins were 9-7 that season.

The Jets are a media fueled bag o'douche. They are everywhere, predicted to win everything, blah blah blah.

We beat them last year. We couldn't score, minus the one slant pass we threw all year, and they couldn't stop turning it over...Dirty Sanchez in particular. !@#$ them.

If DS was disrespectful of Namath, that is a testament to our society as a whole. It is also much more prevalent in NFL to not give a damn about the "old heads." I am a huge baseball fan, and of course, we are all sentimental about he history of the game, and the legends, and what have you.

The Jets are a **** stain without Namath. They only won once, and it was a big one, but they haven't really been all that close again. They were never "the team to beat." Their swagger is disgusting, and I hope we !@#$ing "shock the world" and sweep their asses. We could have won that game in Toronto last year with a slant pass or two.

Namath in a chinchilla coat on the sidelines...sorry Sanchez, you'll never really know cool.

This is a grade-A rant. I approve!

:thumbsup:

Funny, on the sports radio show i was listening to...they were talking about how on the show he seems like a humble guy who lacks confidence and who belittles himself. Kinda' the opposite of a douche. I don't watch Hard Knocks but its funny how people can come to completely different opinions about someone.

Thats because most people dont know how to truly read people. Nothing wrong with Sanchez. Just more over-opinionated and uneducated drivel on this message board.