So, when the Bills play in Toronto

BobbyC81

Ralph makes them walk. Chan thinks it toughens them up & Ralph likes the money he saves on gas. They've already started their trek up the QEW. The Bills are such a hit in Canada, that when they walk under an overpass, the Canadians hang banners saying Go Bills, get the heck out of our country.

Ralph makes them walk. Chan thinks it toughens them up & Ralph likes the money he saves on gas. They've already started their trek up the QEW. The Bills are such a hit in Canada, that when they walk under an overpass, the Canadians hang banners saying Go Bills, get the heck out of our country.

They could cut the distance by more than half if they'd just walk to Youngstown and swim.

Guest dog14787

Spiller tweet a few hours ago: Sittin on bus crossing over into Canada this been a long ride but good to see da scenery, hope everyone is having a good one. Go bills #21

Spiller tweet just recently:(34 min) Where is a great spot to get sum pasta and grilled chicken from in toronto

Spiller tweet a few hours ago: Sittin on bus crossing over into Canada this been a long ride but good to see da scenery, hope everyone is having a good one. Go bills #21

Spiller tweet just recently:(34 min) Where is a great spot to get sum pasta and grilled chicken from in toronto

This is what I was thinking of. Must be at least a 2.5 HR ride from OP. Snore.

:wallbash: Jauron had the Taurus. Wilson's got a Crown Victoria.

I remember there was some discussion a few years ago (which I thought was humor) of Ralph driving Mike Sherman to the airport in his Taurus after his interview.

Better yet, why walk?... Just jump in the upper river at the foot of Hertel Ave... It is all downstream after that!

Why get wet? Or why get stuck with a run-a-way fish hook? Just hop a train at the International Bridge and head north. If scraggy hobos can do it then well conditioned athletes should be able to hop on and off quite easily. If a player jumps off at the arrival of his destination and sprains his ankle does he qualilfy for the IR?