So, when the Bills play in Toronto

BobbyC81

I'd heard a conflicting report.

Apparently Ralph was concerned about fuel efficiency so he hired Al Cowlings to drive the team bus and told him to drive it just like he did the white Bronco.

I wonder if Al C has a passport? If not, how about an enhanced driver's license?

This is what I was thinking of. Must be at least a 2.5 HR ride from OP. Snore.

I don't think flying would save much time. They'd have to assemble at the airport. Go through some sort of airport security. Board the plane. Sit on the runway until they are allowed to take off. After landing, sit for a while. Get in a bus to go to the hotel, etc.

Now I figure they are in a private jet, so there's no waiting at the terminal or for the bags, and the flight itself is certainly shorter than the bus ride. But when you add it all up, stadium to hotel I would guess there isn't more than 30 minutes difference in the time spent traveling. Maybe less.

I don't think flying would save much time. They'd have to assemble at the airport. Go through some sort of airport security. Board the plane. Sit on the runway until they are allowed to take off. After landing, sit for a while. Get in a bus to go to the hotel, etc.

Now I figure they are in a private jet, so there's no waiting at the terminal or for the bags, and the flight itself is certainly shorter than the bus ride. But when you add it all up, stadium to hotel I would guess there isn't more than 30 minutes difference in the time spent traveling. Maybe less.

Yeah, and you know that they are sure to find something in Lynch's suitcase, which could further

delay their arrival.

They'd have to assemble at the airport. Go through some sort of airport security.

I don't remember who told me, but they go through all the "airport like security" checks at the stadium, so when they get to the airport they can just get on and go. This includes away games. The TSA sends people out to the stadium to do all this.

I don't remember who told me, but they go through all the "airport like security" checks at the stadium, so when they get to the airport they can just get on and go. This includes away games. The TSA sends people out to the stadium to do all this.

What if the bus to the stadium stops at a convenience store owned by Cheektowaga resident, Al K. Da on the way to the airport?