Why is everyone giving up?

I dont get it. 1 preseason game and everyone is already talking about how bad we'll be. This is getting ridiculous. Please tell me WHY we cant be a decent team this year? Because we dont have any QB's? And how are you guys juding it? Based on 1 preaseason game. Gimme a break. All the reports from training camp are good on Trent, and suddenly he has a few bad drives, and thats it, hes the worst QB in Bills history. And because of this game, we're going 0-16 this year, according to some on TBD. I guarantee you that if we were to light it up against washington, everyone would be talking about us going all the way. Please, lets smarten up TBD.

I dont get it. 1 preseason game and everyone is already talking about how bad we'll be. This is getting ridiculous. Please tell me WHY we cant be a decent team this year? Because we dont have any QB's? And how are you guys juding it? Based on 1 preaseason game. Gimme a break. All the reports from training camp are good on Trent, and suddenly he has a few bad drives, and thats it, hes the worst QB in Bills history. And because of this game, we're going 0-16 this year, according to some on TBD. I guarantee you that if we were to light it up against washington, everyone would be talking about us going all the way. Please, lets smarten up TBD.

Actually, I'd say it's based on several year's worth of bad QB play that was just reinforced with a bad preseason game. My question would be... when do you expect to see Trent become an adequate QB? At some point he has to take charge and lead this team to more than 3 pts followed by alot of 3 and outs. So should he look better in a preseason game where the defense isn't going all out? Or should he save it all up for the regular season? I'd be shocked if he wasn't trying his dmandest to score on every drive last week. The fact that he didn't score on any (silimilar to last preseason), says something.

Most preseason rankings had us @ #29-31. So the game only proved their point. Hopefully they'll be all wrong but it doesn't look good.

I think what your seeing is years of frustration that is now leading to impatience.

True that was 1 preseason game and we have a new regime in place. We should all chill out. BUT.

Rightly or wrongly Trent is being judged on his previous body of work and the fact that he is having a "good camp" means nothing. The fact that Maybin can outplay Meredith and Chambers means nothing.

Like Buddy Nix says over and over, they have done nothing until they produce a winner on the field.

I would be pleased a respectable showing against Indy's first team players, after that I don't care what happens. I would like to see the first team offense score a touchdown. We are going on TWO years since that has actually happened.

Of all the opening preseason games, we lost by the largest margin, & the Skins scored more points than any other team so far. We don't have much dignity left to handle disaster...so please let us vent. Yes, things can turn around...but is it gonna happen in this lifetime?

Why? Why ask why? Get a clue. No pass rush .special ed teams. no pass protection. no secondary. Injuries. Shitz coaches. No QB. ..............WHY?

You really think that you can gauge how bad our special teams are after one game (one play) that featured 2nd, 3rd, 4th teamers?

Pass Rush: Ill give ya that. Can only get better, though

Special Teams: Relax

Pass Protection: missing 3 starters

Secondary: Not up to expectations, but its the first game

Injuries: Not season ending

Coaches: once again, 1st preseason game

We're a young team in year one of rebuilding. The lumps will come, better to get them out early. The season is not over.

First fill out an 8D.

Thanks man, i thought i was the only bills fan in the world who still had hope. I think we will be fine, chan knows what hes doing. Even if freddy and or marshawn miss the opener or even more than one game, we have some running backs on the roster that look very sharp and can carry the load until they get back. We will be fine and i still see a 10-6 record. playofffffffs.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!