Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Just posted this in shout box, but maybe better here).

I'm looking forward to seeing how Trent responds. I really hope they put him back in. Last year he tended to fall apart after making a mistake and when go into a shell. If he does the same here, it will say a lot about his mental progress. I thought he looked okay before that pick. Not great, but not horrible.

The important thing is how TE responds.

Oh, and did I mention C J has a great case of the quicks. He will have no trouble getting to the corner. Fastest guy in our division. Defenses HAVE to adjust. Let 'em crowd the box.

GO BILLS!!!

Wow, Joe Theisman is really bad. He points things out that don't even exist or make sense. What is he doing as an announcer?

Coasting on his NFL career. He's the author who writes one great novel and spends the rest of his life selling crappy books on its reputation

Wow, Joe Theisman is really bad. He points things out that don't even exist or make sense. What is he doing as an announcer?

He's playing the "homer" announcer role. On and on about the Skins. Well they said at a break "this is Washington Redskins football sponsored by blah blah blah, so I guess that is to be expected.

The important thing is how TE responds.

Oh, and did I mention C J has a great case of the quicks. He will have no trouble getting to the corner. Fastest guy in our division. Defenses HAVE to adjust. Let 'em crowd the box.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, that's a bright spot, nice to see

The fact that the Bills' starters AKA Trent Edwards couldn't score in the preseason explains why Trent was later benched in the regular season. Hopefully when Trent can't score with the starters in the first preseason game in 2010, and the "backup" QB's do score like in 2009, Gailey will have enough sense to change the "pecking order".

[/quote

Over throws a wide open reciever... Next play throws an interception... Trent looks like a back up at best... The Bills defense looks slow.. D-Line is getting pushed all over the field... Corner backs can't seem to cover recievers.. 21 - 3... ugh

Of their entire QB depth chart, how many wins?

who cares....probably zero.....but Pike & Clausen have UPSIDE......Trent gets worse, Fitzpatrick is a 3rd string backup....and Brohm, i have no idea, but if he's behing those two clowns, he sucks.

Over throws a wide open reciever... Next play throws an interception... Trent looks like a back up at best... The Bills defense looks slow.. D-Line is getting pushed all over the field... Corner backs can't seem to cover recievers.. 21 - 3... ugh

And how about that electric #9 pick? Boy howdy, I bet he doesn't even NEED an OL!