Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Field Goal attempt...but key penalty ruined it all.....Bills up 3

I think that was the right throw by TE. Almost got the first down. I like seeing RP getting a slant call. I like that LE gets a couple looks. I like so far. Still a lot of preseason to go.

Field Goal attempt...but key penalty ruined it all.....Bills up 3

I think that was the right throw by TE. Almost got the first down. I like seeing RP getting a slant call. I like that LE gets a couple looks. I like so far. Still a lot of preseason to go.

If Edwards held on to the pull for another second he had Parrish open on the cross, but I'm not sure he had another second with the line he's playing behind.

Still would like to have seen him look down field.

If Edwards held on to the pull for another second he had Parrish open on the cross, but I'm not sure he had another second with the line he's playing behind.

Yeah they need to show a couple long passes.

I don't think you're going to see any plays that puts the QB in a situation where he could get killed. Not when you're down 3 starters on the OL.

Bills look more prepared and better coached.........so far! :thumbsup:

Nice play calling so far....

+1

Chan is a master at setting things up for later. When the DBs start cheating on those passes to the RBs in the flat, watch out.

Oh, and was that Roscoe correctly reading a hot read and TE NOT having to wait for someone? Hmm.

GO BILLS!!!

Maybin

This is about as close to seeing how good our defense is against their starters. Maybin takes a lame-brained penalty.

This pick is teetering of being disastrous, the kid HAS to have some talent. If he doesnt, then cut him loose in camp. I know that's crazy but why carry dead weight and a big contract. cart before horse I know, but I sense this coming (maybin's continual sucking)

This is about as close to seeing how good our defense is against their starters. Maybin takes a lame-brained penalty.

This pick is teetering of being disastrous, the kid HAS to have some talent. If he doesnt, then cut him loose in camp. I know that's crazy but why carry dead weight and a big contract. cart before horse I know, but I sense this coming (maybin's continual sucking)

MAYBIN IS A BUST !!.......