Chris Berman

He is ok. After week 5 I begin to be annoyed by him. After week 10 I get sick of him.

I like that he has a soft spot for Buffalo. He was the only one to pick the Bills over the Cowboys in the MNF game in 2008. He (we) lost, of course.

Overrated.

Maybe this is a function of my age, I turn 40 in November; but he is simply annoying. What was borderline entertaining in the past is now pandering and sophomoric at the same time. He is at his worst at the draft when he has more time to listen to himself talk.

Again maybe this is my age, but I stopped watching any of the pre-game shows long ago and simply watch Sunday Ticket on TiVo 30 minutes behind so I can FF through the commercials and commentary.

He is ok. After week 5 I begin to be annoyed by him. After week 10 I get sick of him.

I like that he has a soft spot for Buffalo. He was the only one to pick the Bills over the Cowboys in the MNF game in 2008. He (we) lost, of course.

I'll never tire of hearing this...

"SPILLER AT THE 50! SPILLER AT THE 40! SPILLER AT THE 30! HE COULD...GO...ALL...THE...WAY!!!"

PTR

Overrated.

Maybe this is a function of my age, I turn 40 in November; but he is simply annoying. What was borderline entertaining in the past is now pandering and sophomoric at the same time. He is at his worst at the draft when he has more time to listen to himself talk.

Again maybe this is my age, but I stopped watching any of the pre-game shows long ago and simply watch Sunday Ticket on TiVo 30 minutes behind so I can FF through the commercials and commentary.

I turn the games on 5 mins before kickoff. I don't need to hear all these guys yelling and screaming all day long and not giving any insight to the games that I don't already know.

Y'all are friggen idiots.

You have a national announcer that favors the Bills (who have totally SUCKED since the Kelly days) and you bad mouth him?

Then you must be in love with Theisman, Sharp, Marino and those other meatheads.

Once the Bills are relocated in Toronto, you'll wish you could hear Boomer say "no one circles the wagons like the BUFFALO Bills."

I'll never tire of hearing this...

"SPILLER AT THE 50! SPILLER AT THE 40! SPILLER AT THE 30! HE COULD...GO...ALL...THE...WAY!!!"

PTR

As fast as CJ runs, I think he'd only be able to say every 20 yards

"Spiller at the 50, the 30, the 10, and in for the TOUCHDOWN!!"

Y'all are friggen idiots.

You have a national announcer that favors the Bills (who have totally SUCKED since the Kelly days) and you bad mouth him?

Then you must be in love with Theisman, Sharp, Marino and those other meatheads.

Once the Bills are relocated in Toronto, you'll wish you could hear Boomer say "no one circles the wagons like the BUFFALO Bills."

on the money