Hangartner fight with Maybin

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/07/30/1st-scrap/

Again, everything we've heard and read about the kid (and his on-field antics) suggest he's an immature clown. We've heard rumblings that his teammates dislike him (including that unfortunately deleted Schobel post from earlier this week) and this is more support.

I'm not understanding how this makes Maybin an "immature clown" at all. He hit Fred (they have pads on) and Geoff took offense to that and put Maybin on the ground. Just sounds like competitive fire to me.

Again, everything we've heard and read about the kid (and his on-field antics) suggest he's an immature clown. We've heard rumblings that his teammates dislike him (including that unfortunately deleted Schobel post from earlier this week) and this is more support.

He is an overhyped, immature POS. Look at the pos that has been advising him, another washed up, never was from Penn St.

I'm not understanding how this makes Maybin an "immature clown" at all. He hit Fred (they have pads on) and Geoff took offense to that and put Maybin on the ground. Just sounds like competitive fire to me.

It's a shame he didn't play like that during actual GAMES last year.

Get with the program, everything has to be seen in a negative light to merit a thread or post!

bruce was a real immature dick as a rook, come to think of it he still is but the pt is dicks like that can pull it together and become quite productive in the nfl so unless its reeally bad the smart players will roll with it for a while and see what happens. hes still got time

You obviously have never played a sport in your life. He didn't sucker punch him, they have pads on for a reason. I am just happy Maybin is showing some fire. Good for Hangartner, we centers don't take any SH_T!!

relax on the hating. this happens all the time in camp for every team, from all types of players, and it's good to see. emotions running high in the first week. guys wanting to prove themselves. IMO, it would be more troubling if there were NO fights at camp.

When you are a scrub, you dont hit the starting running back after the play. I would have done the same thing.

Lynch, I reported that Schobel and the other players feel Maybin is very cocky, and not willing to listen to the coaches. He thinks of himself as a star. The mods deleted the thread.

Maybins cocky as hell...thats for sure....he mustve been unnecessarily rough on that tackle. Im sure **** like that happens now and then during practices all the time. I wouldn't call it a fight. But hey...its got everyone going...as long as no one gets injured..its all good.

You obviously have never played a sport in your life. He didn't sucker punch him, they have pads on for a reason. I am just happy Maybin is showing some fire. Good for Hangartner, we centers don't take any SH_T!!

:censored: are you built like your avatar?

You tell em' NO NECK!!!!

wait what was the schobel story?

Basically it was an account of a conversation with Schobel. The jist of it was the Schobel hated just about everyone and everything, but especially Maybin.