Here's my Training Camp Report from 7/29/10

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update!

I have to say from looking at the buffalobills.com highlights, from what little I saw Levi thows a good looking ball. Of course that means squat right now. But it should be interesting to see how he progresses.

As always, I try to share my Training Camp report with as much people as I can. I know you out of towners love it, so I figured I would keep it up. I just got done uploading my photos and writing my report. Here it is...

Thanks for the great report Mike. Being out of town, I look forward to your reports every year. I guess it's been at least 3 or 4 years now that you've been doing them and they keep getting better. Thank you.

I am curious to see what ML brings to the table now that he appears to be Bill for the upcoming season. It sounds like he is ready to being the wood but we will see.

I like Steve Johnson being the #2. He has the size and I'm sure that TO taught him quite a bit last year, so that tutelage appears to have helped get a starting gig this year.

Thanks again Mike, looking forward to the next report.

so Joique Bell's looking good? nice!

any opinion on Carrington? and how about strong OLB?

I assume Carrington & Ellis will be in for Stroud & Kelsay for awile.

Thx for the report!

From the report:

6. On the negative side, Aaron Maybin still seems tiny. He struggled in some individual drills and may only be a limited pass rusher and nothing more. I'll definitely keep an eye on him more often. I have a lot of hope for Maybin, but so far..not a great start.

Yeah.

As always, I try to share my Training Camp report with as much people as I can. I know you out of towners love it, so I figured I would keep it up. I just got done uploading my photos and writing my report. Here it is...

CLICK HERE FOR MORE:

Mike thanks a bunch.....your observations are always the first ones I look for every year.

I have been supporting Maybin but I dont know I REALLY thought he would make a concerted effort to come in bigger this year and prove his doubters wrong......and I actualy dont have a problem with the hit on Jackson but he needs to also be getting it done against the guys his own size.......getting man handled on nearly every play (that is what it sounds like) is not a good sign for a guy who was picked where he was.......If Schrobel does come back this year I am wondering if we should cut Maybin loose while we still can get something for him....if anything. I want a guy who is gonna fight for it out there not jump on the pile and celebrate

so Joique Bell's looking good? nice!

any opinion on Carrington? and how about strong OLB?

I assume Carrington & Ellis will be in for Stroud & Kelsay for awile.

Thx for the report!

I like what I saw from Bell and noticed some good stuff from him in the mini-camp that I went to, too. Carrington looked like a Beast. I will definitely keep an eye on him.