Hey out of town Mighty Taco lovers!

WWVaBeach

:beer: Got this from Facebook:

Mighty Taco to “Chow Down” this Fall!!!

Yes, it’s true! This fall Mighty Taco will begin freezing and shipping its Beef & Cheese Burrito’s. Yes, our famous hot sauce will also be supplied! While you can currently “Gear Up” on-line, soon you’ll be able to “Chow Down” on-line. The internet never tasted so good!

“Gear Up” was Mighty Taco’s launch into e-commerce, making its logo wear and other logo merchandise available via the Internet. This fall, not only will you still be able to “Gear Up,” but you’ll also be able to “Chow Down” whether you’re in Western New York, or West Cupcake Idaho. We may not be able to open a Mighty Taco location where you live, but we certainly will be able to get the great taste of Mighty to you!

Now that you’ve picked yourself up off the floor, and concluded your “happy dance,” we have a question for you! We will be shipping in quantities of either One Dozen, or Two Dozen per order. Would you be more apt to order a quantity of One Dozen, or would you order the Two Dozen? (Yeah, unfair question as we haven’t told you the price or shipping costs, but that aside, plays along with us as we are simply trying to get a better feel for how many One Dozen sized containers we should purchase versus how many Two Dozen sized containers we should purchase. And yes, you can buy 100 Dozen, but we’ll ship them out in 50 Two Dozen containers!)

So there you have it! Mighty Taco…..if you’re in Western New York, then “Right About Now!” If you’re not in Western New York, grab a napkin and get ready to “Chow Down” this fall! Stay tuned :D:nana:

Frozen and shipped tacos don't sound the least bit appealing to me. I guess I'll just have to settle for stopping there tomorrow after I fly into town.

From personal experience I'll tell you they taste pretty damn good. My brother in law froze some for me and brought them down. To me it was heaven!

From personal experience I'll tell you they taste pretty damn good. My brother in law froze some for me and brought them down. To me it was heaven!

They don't get soggy when you thaw and reheat them? Conceptually I would think the tortilla would be like a wet paper towel after the process.

Last time I was in Buffalo - many, many yrs ago, I bought about a dozen Super Mighty (softshell) Tacos. (If I'm not mistaken, that was so long ago, they no longer call them that.)

Anyway, the 2 or so I had when in Buffalo were as awesome as I remember. After being frozen, they were still quite good, but not the same. Perhaps, if they were quick frozen, they might better retain the taste & texture. In any event, based on cost, I might well try some.

Does anybody else think just about every commercial Mighty Taco has ever made is really funny?........The first time I'll hear one, I'll get halfway through and realize this is so funny, it's got to be Mighty Taco.

The ones on the radio in the mid to late 70s were classic.

"Hey there's someone rooting around in the dumpster"

"Oh, it's the guy from the other taco place. He's using our garbage to make his tacos."

To the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow:

"...Soft, hard or super, they won't hurt your pooper!..."

They were three locations. Bailey near UB, Forest at Elmwood, and Seneca Street. No sit down, only take out. They were open until 5 AM and the employees were sometimes more wasted than the customers. A friend and I went in and ordered two Super Mightys each. We open the bag and there were 8 of them in there!. If you wanted extra hot, they pumped more hot sauce from the gallon jug and laughed maniacally at you while they were doing it.

Once, I'm waiting outside the Bailey Ave one and a guy is being chased . He grabs me and tries to use me as a shield. The guy chasing him had a piece of PVC pipe. The guy with the pipe grabs me and throws me to the side. They caught the chasee in the middle of Bailey and start beating him until the sirens were heard and they took off. Never dull there!

The ones on the radio in the mid to late 70s were classic.

"Hey there's someone rooting around in the dumpster"

"Oh, it's the guy from the other taco place. He's using our garbage to make his tacos."

To the tune of Copacabana by Barry Manilow:

"...Soft, hard or super, they won't hurt your pooper!..."

They were three locations. Bailey near UB, Forest at Elmwood, and Seneca Street. No sit down, only take out. They were open until 5 AM and the employees were sometimes more wasted than the customers. A friend and I went in and ordered two Super Mightys each. We open the bag and there were 8 of them in there!. If you wanted extra hot, they pumped more hot sauce from the gallon jug and laughed maniacally at you while they were doing it.

Once, I'm waiting outside the Bailey Ave one and a guy is being chased . He grabs me and tries to use me as a shield. The guy chasing him had a piece of PVC pipe. The guy with the pipe grabs me and throws me to the side. They caught the chasee in the middle of Bailey and start beating him until the sirens were heard and they took off. Never dull there!

Ahhh...the mighty memories! My sister dated a guy, back in the late 70's early 80's who wrote some of those classic Mighty Taco jingles. I remember one, vaugely, that had a line about mighty taco beaing as "delicious as Cheryl Teauge's pants" or something like that...back in the days when Mighty Taco was "head food". Not quite as good as they used to be (maybe cuz I haven't smoked pot in about 15 years), but still a must stop, any time I am home...

The ONLY reason anyone would ever say they like mighty taco is:

1) Buffalo "pride".

2) They've been in Buffalo, hammered, at 5:00am, and the light at Mighty Taco was on.

Taco Bell is barely edible, but Mighty taco is bar none the worst fast food restaurant I've ever been to. Do yourself a favor. Open one of the tacos (I swear no innuendo intended) and look at it. The contents are similar to the original McNuggets from McDs that had those gray "knuckles" in them.

Mighty Taco is gross. Just awful.

Be "proud" of Teds, or Tim Hortons (not exactly a Buffalo Original, but we've adopted it), or Duffs. But Mighty? !@#$ing awful.

The ONLY reason anyone would ever say they like mighty taco is:

1) Buffalo "pride".

2) They've been in Buffalo, hammered, at 5:00am, and the light at Mighty Taco was on.

Taco Bell is barely edible, but Mighty taco is bar none the worst fast food restaurant I've ever been to. Do yourself a favor. Open one of the tacos (I swear no innuendo intended) and look at it. The contents are similar to the original McNuggets from McDs that had those gray "knuckles" in them.

Mighty Taco is gross. Just awful.

Be "proud" of Teds, or Tim Hortons (not exactly a Buffalo Original, but we've adopted it), or Duffs. But Mighty? !@#$ing awful.

:):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::lol: :lol: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: