Late season superbowl picks

DreamOnDan

Early in the season I thought that the Pats and Eagles were superbowl bound. Now with five games left I'm gonna choose the Colts and Falcons. I think that the Falcons may be the most overated team in the league, but they continue to get better each week. Win close games and run on anybody. With the Colts Defense finally starting to step it up, I feel that they can't be stopped. This is Peyton Mannings year to set records and win the big one. This may be the last year that we see Manning, James, and Harrison on the field together. Prediction: Colts 38 - Falcons 24

Early in the season I thought that the Pats and Eagles were superbowl bound.  Now with five games left I'm gonna choose the Colts and Falcons.  I think that the Falcons may be the most overated team in the league, but they continue to get better each week.  Win close games and run on anybody.  With the Colts Defense finally starting to step it up, I feel that they can't be stopped.  This is Peyton Mannings year to set records and win the big one.  This may be the last year that we see Manning, James, and Harrison on the field together.  Prediction: Colts 38 - Falcons 24

143051[/snapback]

Right now I like Green Bay from the NFC.

I'm still not sure with the AFC.

I still stick with Pats and Eagles. Pitt has a chance, but I will not respect the Colts until they show something in the playoffs. I'm not sold on Vick's QB talent yet

- physically he is the best (running, arm strength, accuracy, touch)

- mentally he can't read a defense for sh-- and I don't know if he ever will, though he's learning his second system

Pats over the Falcons or Packers... I'll say Falcons.

Eagles choke again in the NFC Championship.

Cowher chokes again in the AFC Championship.

Colts win their Wild-Card game,

but Manning chokes again in the Quarter-Finals.

Pats over Eagles.

The race for homefield in the AFC between NE&Burgh ought to be interesting. Whoever has to settle for the #2 seed will likely have to play the Colts in the 2nd round, which could end up being the best game of the postseason (kind of like the Titans-Pats 2nd round game last year). I think the Pats will roll the Steelers if they meet in the title game.

Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh.

Here's how it will happen.......

Wild Card

Indianapolis 47 Denver 21

San Diego 32 NY Jets 9

Minnesota 44 St. Louis 11

Green Bay 27 Seattle 14

Divisional

New England 30 Indianapolis 29

Pittsburgh 24 San Diego 21

Philadelphia 27 Green Bay 24

Minnesota 31 Atlanta 28

Championship

Pittsburgh 33 New England 30 (OT)

Philadelphia 38 Minnesota 10

Super Bowl

Philadelphia 26 Pittsburgh 24

There is not a defense in the NFL that can stop the Indianapolis Colts or Peyton Manning.

They played one of their worst games of the year opening week and only lost by a 47 yard Vanderjagt missed field goal at the end of the game. That was crap.

If the Colts right now played the Patriots, the Patriots would get beat 38-30.

Colts - 31

Iggles - 27

Early in the season I thought that the Pats and Eagles were superbowl bound.  Now with five games left I'm gonna choose the Colts and Falcons.  I think that the Falcons may be the most overated team in the league, but they continue to get better each week.  Win close games and run on anybody.  With the Colts Defense finally starting to step it up, I feel that they can't be stopped.  This is Peyton Mannings year to set records and win the big one.  This may be the last year that we see Manning, James, and Harrison on the field together.  Prediction: Colts 38 - Falcons 24

143051[/snapback]

i agree.

NFC:

i dout the eagles can beat vick's falcons.

packers and that good.

there any no one left..... :lol:

AFC:

Pitt.will loose a close game to eather pats or colts

and the colts will beat the pats in a rematch.

colts over falcons. (vick throws INT to loose the game).

In the preseason I said Pats and Seahawks, obviously that's not going to happen now. I'll stay with the Pats, they just seem to get it done every week. This weekend I think we're seeing a preview of the NFC Championship game.

In the end it will be Eagles over the Pats.

the NFL would cream in their collective pants if there was a Colts/Falcons SB. Manning would finally be en route to his hall of fame status, and VIck would most assuredly tear up the COlts D with his feet and a few bombs for good measure.

This is a superbowl that would finish in the 52-45 area. This is what the NFL wants.

I think it's going to be the Colts over NE in the AFC Championship game, I really do. If the Bills can squeeze into the playoffs, all this goes out the door and the Bills become my pick automatically.

Alas

The COlts will meet the Eagles, and the COlts will win in large fashion. The COlts are starting to play D, and if they can stay healthy, they'll stop the eagles more than the eagles will stop them.

Colts 42, Eagles 31