Have you lost faith in Obama?

Beerball

Where do you fall regarding the Prez?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. How has your opinion changed?

• My faith is unwavering.
    • I have lost faith.
    • I never had faith to lose.
    • This is the most jacked up poll ever & your a idiot.

If Beerball wins, he's going to get to appoint people to really cool jobs. I call director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives :thumbsup:

Dude, you have to pass an extensive back ground investigation for that job.

Just saying........

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:

This is why I hate talking politics. People just female dog to female dog. I don't give a crap who the President was, Obama or McCain. If you expected either guy to clean up the complete clusterF#ck of the last administration in 2 years, you're an unreasonable moron.

Talk to me in 2 more years. Until then, stop whining like 12 year old girls or start saying what you're doing to help the country.

My god you make sense....how dare you interrupt the self congratulatory circle jerk with a rational world view? Now start shaking your fist, traitor!

You get more libs on the big boards... :thumbsup:

You also get more conservatives, libertarians, moderates, and everything else on the big board. But most folks don't want to venture to PPP because it turns into one big pissing contest.

I'll give the OP credit for posting it here. We're 4 pages into this thread and it's still quite civil. Had this been posted on PPP conner (who thankfully hasn't shown up yet) would have dropped his pants and left a nice steaming pile of his trademark spiteful idiocy before the end of page 1

You also get more conservatives, libertarians, moderates, and everything else on the big board. But most folks don't want to venture to PPP because it turns into one big pissing contest.

I'll give the OP credit for posting it here. We're 4 pages into this thread and it's still quite civil. Had this been posted on PPP conner (who thankfully hasn't shown up yet) would have dropped his pants and left a nice steaming pile of his trademark spiteful idiocy before the end of page 1

Still got Conner on your brain? Just can't shake the "love." :nana::thumbsup:

Anyway... I am not so sure about those numbers considering what a Dem/Lib haven BFLO and the region has always been... I would like to see the numbers!

Still got Conner on your brain? Just can't shake the "love." :nana::nana:

Yeah :thumbsup:, hopefully he dosn't find this thread

Anyway... I am not so sure about those numbers considering what Dem/Lib haven BFLO and the region has always been... I would like to see the numbers!

Don't know about Buffalo as I'm not really from there. I'm from nearby Erie, PA and from my visits to Buffalo I'd say they share a similar political demographic (as well as Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Youngstown, OH). I'd say the political makeup is heavily Democratic, but not liberal. More like blue collar Reagan Democrat

My god you make sense....how dare you interrupt the self congratulatory circle jerk with a rational world view? Now start shaking your fist, traitor!

I don't think anyone here expected things to be fixed in short order by any president. Given the finacial mess this country is in, I think people tend to lose or never have any faith when the president and congress are attempting to spend their way out of a debt problem. Seems quite rational to me.

Really? You know what I voted? Number 3.

So what the !@#$ do you know?... I am one of the biggest egalatarian (well sorta), liberal, commie pinko on the boards.

Then the majority of the nearly 80 posts proves you're still very wrong.

But I thought the whole idea of the PPP board was for politics? Why is this stuff winding up here and on the football board? Actually I know why. Some people feel what they have to say has to be seen by everyone.

PTR

But I thought the whole idea of the PPP board was for politics? Why is this stuff winding up here and on the football board? Actually I know why. Some people feel what they have to say has to be seen by everyone.

PTR

Un-bunch your underwear. It isn't on the football board, it is on off the wall. I thought that it was a poll that folks would be interested in, and 4 pages later that appears to be the case to me.

If it had gotten out of hand or if it gets out of hand a mod will move it to PPP. That will make you happy apparently, but the majority won't see it.

Sorry for offending your sense or right and wrong.

I'll say this sphere o beer. This is surprisingly civil compared to the PissPissPiss board, which usually ends up like congress with two ideas that both generally have some merit. Unfortunately, the people spewing theideas refuse to see that the other has a point and that they must belittle the other for being "wrong" as opposed having an intelligent discourse.

That said, Chef :unsure: I voted for number 3 as well and I believe in liberal ideas on a majority of topics. As I stated before, you can't expect one guy to change everything especially when congress holds most of the power to change things and they get nothing done.