750 Million Dollar MILF

/dev/null

• 1 month later...
ELIN NORDEGREN, the 30-year-old former model who recently completed her highly-publicised divorce from golfer TIGER WOODS, has been getting close to a South African student at a college in Florida where the pair are studying, according to The UK's Sun newspaper.

Link

Lucky bastard.

what i don't get is why people jump from relationship to relationship so quickly....granted this whole ordeal unfolded a year ago...take time for yourself to get things in order(i guess with $750MM...it may be alot easier to get your life in order)....are people that in need of constant companionship? I just don't get it.....

what i don't get is why people jump from relationship to relationship so quickly....granted this whole ordeal unfolded a year ago...take time for yourself to get things in order(i guess with $750MM...it may be alot easier to get your life in order)....are people that in need of constant companionship? I just don't get it.....

Even $100MM ex-wives need to get laid once in a while.

Keep in mind that he still has $750MM himself with the potential to earn much more. At some point it is no longer about the money as he clearly has more than enough. Therefore, you can assume that until it all started crashing down around him he was enjoying the best of all situations - money, a wife, kids, fame and strange meow.

Personally it is a credit to both of them that they are looking to shut down the circus aspect of the whole situation for their kids. They will both live very well and his kids have a chance at a somewhat "normal" life.

The article says she got more then 1/2, I'd heard he had earned 1B...even so worst case he still has 250M. However he no longer has the potential to earn that kind of money as most of it was from endorsements and his image has been damaged, make no mistake of it. Also he didn't exactly leave every one in the dust last year, didn't win a tournament (even though he had a 4 stroke lead heading in to the final day of the last tournament).

Still, I think he'll be fine even if he never earns another cent.