Myers wins Calder Trophy

Beerball

link

Wish I had been able to watch more games this past season, kid can play.

Myers received 94 of 133 first-place votes and 1,178 points, outdistancing Detroit Red Wings goaltender Jimmy Howard (778 points) and Colorado Avalanche center Matt Duchene (755).

And some dude named Miller won the Vezina.

Can only hope this pays dividends next year, the FO gets a couple of pickups, and that the window stays open long enough.

We may not be able to win a playoff series, but we CLEAN UP at the awards cerimonies!

Congrats to both Sabres!

Quick now, who were the Sabres other Calder Cup winners besides ole' #11?

And some dude named Miller won the Vezina.

Can only hope this pays dividends next year, the FO gets a couple of pickups, and that the window stays open long enough.

I love that avatar Uconn. 0:)

We may not be able to win a playoff series, but we CLEAN UP at the awards cerimonies!

Congrats to both Sabres!

Sabres have a much brighter future than the Bills thats for sure.

And hopefully Ennis can take it next year. We already had back-to-back AHL rookies of the year in Gerbe and Ennis, so why not get 2 at the NHL level now.

Ennis definitely is one of the favorites going into next season.

BTW, starting tonight Morbo is back!

I didn't see it live, but I heard Mark Wahlberg announced the winner as Tie Domi? Good joke idiot, way to ruin the moment for Myers and his family. Congrats to Myers though, he deserved it.

Mark Wahlberg the (terrible) actor, or Mark Wahlberg the host of "Antiques Roadshow"?

Congrats to both Sabres!

wouldn't it be Tom Barasso? It should be calder Trophy. Calder Cup is the AHL trophy

Who was the best Sabre rookie who DIDN'T win rookie of the year?

Mogilny

I didn't see it live, but I heard Mark Wahlberg announced the winner as Tie Domi? Good joke idiot, way to ruin the moment for Myers and his family. Congrats to Myers though, he deserved it.

Sensitive much? I'm sure that had zero effect on Myers and his family. And great for him but individual awards do nothing for me. I'd trade his Calder in for a Cup. 0:)

Sensitive much? I'm sure that had zero effect on Myers and his family. And great for him but individual awards do nothing for me. I'd trade his Calder in for a Cup. 0:)

How is that being sensitive? I'm sure they just laughed it off but it was a dumb joke regardless. JMO