TIME TO DROP THE SHOUT SONG!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :censored:

How about if you stay home from the games and turn down the sound on your TV and those of us who like it can continue to enjoy it.

:wallbash::wallbash::censored:

Let me see ... here is a song that gets every Bills' "fan (notice the word fan)" up on our feet when the team scores and unifies the stadium ... a song when we hear it at weddings or other events reminds us of the glory years of the team ... a song that never is associated with the negatives of the past 10 years ... a song other teams' fans that I am friends with with they had something similar to use in celebration with their fellow fans.

We don't need a parody ... this is a song of celebration! And, if I remember right .. we went to Four Super Bowls with that song ... and the playoffs ... not sure what world you are living in if you look back on the last 25 years as years of failure. The only team that has ever gone to four consecutive Super Bowls and the only team that ever will go to four consecutive Super Bowls celebrated every field goal, touchdown, and safety with SHOUT!

Even in these losing seasons there has been something special about going to Bills' games that is wrapped up in tradition, fun, occasional celebration, and music (all the music pre-game) that is unique ... if you really don't like a fun atmosphere and would prefer to sit back and curse the team ... not join with fellow fans in having a good time ... then perhaps you should just sit at home and turn the sound down.

In my office here in NJ I have a small Buffalo Bills' football that has three background "music' tracks. One is 'LET's GO BUFFALO' but the one people who visit my office and pick it up and play it enjoy hearing and listen to over and over again is THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT. Not a single person has ever said 'that's stupid' or 'you've got to be kidding me the fans sing to that?' but they do say how cool it must be to be in a stadium where everyone is up on their feet singing and dancing to the song after a score. :thumbsup: Some tell me that they remember seeing a Bills game where it happened and wondered what the fans were dancing to.

There are some things in life worth saving and savoring ... THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT is one of them ...

Those who want no music ... or who want to get rid of this tradition make me sick and I feel sorry for you that you somehow do not like to be part of the celebrations that have been a Bills' Nation Tradition for years and now has been passed down to a new generation of fans.

Thats a big plus 1!! Couldn't have said it any better

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS PERSON YOU ARE EITHER A MORON OR FIXED UP YOUR PARENTS BASEMENT AND CALL IT YOUR PLACE! LOLOLOL :censored:

Seems you have issues with people living with their parents. Did you finally get your own place? And why are you yelling?

I agree, ditch the song. It's outdated.

Why not get Buffalo's own Every Time I Die to do the new song? I cannot think of a better band to do it. Definitely the music has balls but the old timers would probably hate them. Plus they love to party and don't take themselves too seriously. Checkout this video for one of their songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewQXMJQjvA...e=youtube_gdata

100000000000x better than Disturbed

What a ridiculous thought. Have you ever heard some of the other team's songs out there? The Steelers "Here we go" song? The Eagles stupid a$$ chant? the shout song is by far the best in the NFL. I don't know one person, Bills fan or not, that doesn't think the shout song is one of the best rally songs in the league.

Who Dey in Cinci is the best. Shout is a bad take-off and i think it's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I hate it and am embarrassed we can't do any better. I'd rather shake a "Whammy Wienie" to "Talkin' Proud".

Whoever started this thread obviously isn't too smart - or just boring. SHOUT is a classic for Bills fans and is among one of the best songs in the NFL. Also - It energizes the crowd after the Bills score.

Ave Maria would excite the Bills fans after a score.

Seems you have issues with people living with their parents. Did you finally get your own place? And why are you yelling?

that is a synonym for either being a child, or holding on to childhood. i moved out of my dads place when i was seventeen, been paying rent for twenty years, its not easy but thats what grown ups do.

sorry bout the caps, does that mean im yelling?

Let me see ... here is a song that gets every Bills' "fan (notice the word fan)" up on our feet when the team scores and unifies the stadium ... a song when we hear it at weddings or other events reminds us of the glory years of the team ... a song that never is associated with the negatives of the past 10 years ... a song other teams' fans that I am friends with with they had something similar to use in celebration with their fellow fans.

We don't need a parody ... this is a song of celebration! And, if I remember right .. we went to Four Super Bowls with that song ... and the playoffs ... not sure what world you are living in if you look back on the last 25 years as years of failure. The only team that has ever gone to four consecutive Super Bowls and the only team that ever will go to four consecutive Super Bowls celebrated every field goal, touchdown, and safety with SHOUT!

Even in these losing seasons there has been something special about going to Bills' games that is wrapped up in tradition, fun, occasional celebration, and music (all the music pre-game) that is unique ... if you really don't like a fun atmosphere and would prefer to sit back and curse the team ... not join with fellow fans in having a good time ... then perhaps you should just sit at home and turn the sound down.

In my office here in NJ I have a small Buffalo Bills' football that has three background "music' tracks. One is 'LET's GO BUFFALO' but the one people who visit my office and pick it up and play it enjoy hearing and listen to over and over again is THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT. Not a single person has ever said 'that's stupid' or 'you've got to be kidding me the fans sing to that?' but they do say how cool it must be to be in a stadium where everyone is up on their feet singing and dancing to the song after a score. :thumbsup: Some tell me that they remember seeing a Bills game where it happened and wondered what the fans were dancing to.

There are some things in life worth saving and savoring ... THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT is one of them ...

Those who want no music ... or who want to get rid of this tradition make me sick and I feel sorry for you that you somehow do not like to be part of the celebrations that have been a Bills' Nation Tradition for years and now has been passed down to a new generation of fans.

You pretty well summed up by thoughts on this topic. The Shout song IS the Buffalo Bills. Plain and simple.

What's next change the logo to a slug-looking atrocity just because it's new and "stylish". Maybe we should ditch the Bills name and call them the Bandits or something that's cool. Yeah, anything that's older than 10 years should be changed because we want to be hip and have other people like us. <_<

If you don't like the Bills, why don't you follow some other team? And the Shout Song is every much a part of the team as is the Bills logo and team colors.

can we add that to the list of things that need to be banned from the site or changed so we never have to hear "talking proud". My recommendation is to change is to say "stojan" like it used to for "crap".

That said, I can't believe you guys are getting worked up over a Bronco fan trolling this place.

You pretty well summed up by thoughts on this topic. The Shout song IS the Buffalo Bills. Plain and simple.

What's next change the logo to a slug-looking atrocity just because it's new and "stylish". Maybe we should ditch the Bills name and call them the Bandits or something that's cool. Yeah, anything that's older than 10 years should be changed because we want to be hip and have other people like us. :censored:

If you don't like the Bills, why don't you follow some other team? And the Shout Song is every much a part of the team as is the Bills logo and team colors.

Keep the song. Nothing better than having the stadium go wild.

OMG. Please get a new job and move out of your parents basement. If you have people visiting your "office", errrr bathroom to hear that song, then I am not sure who is worse you or them. C'mon now. The song does not represent any winning tradition. It represents drunkeness and people getting rich off you paying $8 for a watered down beer. Beer. MMMMM Duffs!! MMMM <_<

I agree, ditch the song. It's outdated.

Why not get Buffalo's own Every Time I Die to do the new song? I cannot think of a better band to do it. Definitely the music has balls but the old timers would probably hate them. Plus they love to party and don't take themselves too seriously. Checkout this video for one of their songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IewQXMJQjvA...e=youtube_gdata

100000000000x better than Disturbed

Nice!! etid reference on the board! always good to see.

Ive been waiting for the boys to make a Bills song too, but we might see a Sabres song first based on their friendships with the players. I was sure we'd get one a couple years ago after Darkest Hour made on for the Capitals.

agreed 100000000000x better than Disturbed. but im not sure theyd be able to top Shout! and im not sure they even want to considering how big of Bills fans they are. they were raised on Shout like the rest of us!