TIME TO DROP THE SHOUT SONG!

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

I actually agree. It's old. It's lame. And it sounds alot better when we win.

What a ridiculous thought. Have you ever heard some of the other team's songs out there? The Steelers "Here we go" song? The Eagles stupid a$$ chant? the shout song is by far the best in the NFL. I don't know one person, Bills fan or not, that doesn't think the shout song is one of the best rally songs in the league.

What a ridiculous thought. Have you ever heard some of the other team's songs out there? The Steelers "Here we go" song? The Eagles stupid a$$ chant? the shout song is by far the best in the NFL. I don't know one person, Bills fan or not, that doesn't think the shout song is one of the best rally songs in the league.

I actually started a thread because I hate it so much, i know you dont know me, but yours is a ridiculous statement, that not one person........

bills fans are a funny bunch

I would have to agree....And it was never a great song. Sure when you're winning you scream for any song but.......WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE IT COMES OUT OF THE WORST SMALLEST TRANSISTOR RADIO FROM 1960 every time it's played???

Get rid of it!!

I couldn't agree more.

I'm in the backers club in Nashville and we play it after every score. I have been pushing to ban it for a couple of years.

It was great in it's time but those times have changed....at least it's better than the "talking proud" song. You other old timers remeber that one?