stevestojan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No pics?

:rolleyes:

You don't know who Rachel Nichols is? I'm shocked, but I'll describe her:

Not Talking: Pretty Decent looking broad.

Talking: If Satan and Hitler somehow can a kid, and that kid's way of torturing innocent souls was through a shrill voice that caused people to dig their own eardrums out.... well, that kid would be annoyed by her voice.

*please note: the original poster in no way condones punching women, annoying or not. In fact, he feels it's a crime that should be punished to the fullest extent, and any man that puts a hand on a woman is not a man. He used "punch" for dramatic flair.

(I think I just referred to myself in the 4th person)

I don't know who Rachel Nichols is and I can't think of any hot chicks that I'd like to punch, unless "punch" is a euphemism. Hypothetically speaking, I could see Janeane Garofalo or Rosie Odonnell deserving a slug to the kisser. Although neither one of them are hot and I'm not even sure that they qualify as chicks either.

I have never heard the name Rachel Nichols before, but I'll still add any Fox News reader to the punch list. All gorgeous busty blondes, but I have no patience for conservatives. They start ranting about gay marriage and taxes and my penis goes "mehhhh."

I have never heard the name Rachel Nichols before, but I'll still add any Fox News reader to the punch list. All gorgeous busty blondes, but I have no patience for conservatives. They start ranting about gay marriage and taxes and my penis goes "mehhhh."

You think they could give a crap?

You think they could give a crap?

as opposed to the incredibly hurt feelings of this rachel nichols person? If giving a crap was a pre-requisite none of the conversation would happen "off the wall" of a Buffalo Bills fan site. This is about as much of a "who gives a ****" forum that could possibly exist.

as opposed to the incredibly hurt feelings of this rachel nichols person? If giving a crap was a pre-requisite none of the conversation would happen "off the wall" of a Buffalo Bills fan site. This is about as much of a "who gives a ****" forum that could possibly exist.

I meant the feelings the anchor woman on Fox feel regards your unnecessarily graphic description of the effects their viewpionts have on your tool. You are the one that put it out there.

Is there any attractive woman in the entire world who can hold a candle to how !@#$ing annoying Rachel Nichols is?

I argue there is not.

Discuss.

Veronica Corningstone

Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

So it's wrong for them to be intolerant of something, but it's ok for you to be intolerant of them?

Change we can believe in!

The OP is intolerant of Rachel Nichols. So much so,that he wants to punch her. Can't we all just get along????

I mean she isnt that bad looking, but I do believe decent looking women are elevated in stature more simply because they are in the sports world.

Not that I would say no however :rolleyes:

Rachel

Agreed. If you saw her on the street or at a bar you might glare for a second, but you're not going to elbow your buddy.