How badly do you hate the Patriots?

Hossage

Every single day, several times a day, I think about how badly I hate the Patriots*. I will be out for a walk, and see a fresh, steaming pile of dog****, and then it all comes back.

I hate Teddy "Bruised Knees" Bruschi, Tom "Ladyboy" Brady, every one of those sniveling trashbags, with the exception of Sam Aiken.

I dont like Kraft foods, I dont even like arts and crafts anymore.

I really hate Bob Kraft. I hate Viacom and the Federal Reserve. A special Hell is reserved for people like him. I hope he is forever violated by worms of molten metal.

Hate them. Hate all Boston sports teams. My day is infinitely improved when I hear a Boston team lost that day. Especially the Pats*.

I think the fact they cheated really sums up the Billichick years for me. If you've ever had the displeasure of listening to Teddy "Brewski", they are ALL the perfect match for that area of the country. Smug, pompus asses throughout that region!

Every single day, several times a day, I think about how badly I hate the Patriots. I will be out for a walk, and see a fresh, steaming pile of dog****, and then it all comes back.

lol that is some hard core hatred. My brother is a Pats fan.

How sickening is that.

hate...they are just a football team.

in all fairness, how many times do you hear people say they "love" their football team?

so, in this instance, yes, it is perfectly reasonable to hate a football team.

lemme see...hmmmm.....great topic, by the way.........how much? Ok, so.....

If the Cowboys were coached again by Jimmy Johnson, hired Bryan Cox as thier LB coach, Osama Bin Laden as their Special Teams coach, Louis Oliver as their DB coach, Kevin Gilbride as OC, Dan Marino as QB coach, Tom Donohoe as GM, Frank Wycheck and Kevin Dyson as assistent coaches, Chris Mortensen's son as QB, and replaced their Cheerleaders with a bunch of mimes and they were playing against New England in the Super Bowl, I'd still be pulling for Dallas.

Always enjoyed rooting against the Fins a lot more than the Pats. Really had a nice rivalry with them for a long time. I have a lot of Pats fans as friends and they were just as miserable as Bills fans during most of the 80's and 90's when they were terrible. I always just hoped that the Bills can turn it around as well as they did.

Always enjoyed rooting against the Fins a lot more than the Pats. Really had a nice rivalry with them for a long time. I have a lot of Pats fans as friends and they were just as miserable as Bills fans during most of the 80's and 90's when they were terrible. I always just hoped that the Bills can turn it around as well as they did.

yeah i grew up hating the fins and never thought i could hate a team more. a great childhood memory of mine was watching a steamroller literally "squish the fish." the fish were plastic but it was still awesome.

but since the advent of espn's ubiquitous coverage of all things patriots coupled with the fact the bills can't beat them, i now hate the patriots more than any other franchise and can't imagine that ever changing. my girlfriend thought i seriously injured myself the first time the pats had their own ticker on the bottom of the screen on sportscenter.

and remember when we played the pats and it was bruschi's first game back? the highlights on sportscenter did not even MENTION the word "Bills." disgusting and unbelievable! i felt personally disrespected.

so yeah, i hate the fins but now the pats take the cake as my most hated franchise, with espn playing a big role in that hatred.

I pretty much despise the Pats.. Shouted myself hoarse when the Giants beat them in the SB. Damn sweet game! I pretty much despise all Boston fans and teams......except the Celtics. Can't help it. Grew up on Bird and "the Chief", Cowens, et al. They were my team (except for the Buffalo Braves era, then is was Go McAdoo!)

So screw the Pats, but go Celts.

The shame of it is that the Bills have been bad for so long the other teams in the division don't consider the Bills a worthy rival. To say that the Pats have dominated us over the past decade or so is an understatement. A franchise like the Pats shouldn't be hated, they should be emulated. They have a better owner, front office and coaching staff.

Over the past decade the Pats ranked #1 as the most successful team in the NFL. In a league designed for parity and player movement because of the cap they have figured out how to manage a very successful operation in a very challenging system.

Until the Bills can upgrade their operation they will continue to be an afterthought not only by divisional rivals but by the rest of the league. Under Nix, I am much more optimistic that the Bills will upgrade their operation which in the long run will produce a better team on the field. If a front office is able to work smartly and wisely there is no reason not to believe that things can't get significantly turned around in a two or three year period.

I think the fact they cheated really sums up the Billichick years for me. If you've ever had the displeasure of listening to Teddy "Brewski", they are ALL the perfect match for that area of the country. Smug, pompus asses throughout that region!

Actually, Tedy Bruschi is a pretty good analyst, all things considered. Hated him in the uniform, but to hate him now is irrational.

Hate them. Hate all Boston sports teams. My day is infinitely improved when I hear a Boston team lost that day. Especially the Pats*.

At least you don't live here in peasant central. *sigh*

Hah...you got it easy... my girlfriend is a Pats* fan.

So was mine. I dumped the B word.

The day the Red Sox finally won the world series was a dark day. I enjoyed holding 1918 over their heads. What made it worse was that the Yankees had them (that's right, I actually rooted for the Yankees to beat them) and blew the 3-0 series lead. That was painful to watch

This is a great thread, even though the O.P. mis-spelled "Patri*ts." Ahem.

Bad.

I hate them because they have owned us for so long.

I hate them because they cheated for much of that time.

I hate them because they didn't need to cheat to own us for many of those games.

I hate them because of the media's refusal to hold them to a reasonable standard. There is no legitimate reason that every sportswriter and -caster outside of the Patri*ts' version of Chris Brown shouldn't refer to those teams as cheaters: "The Patri*ts, whose Super Bowl wins will always be under a cloud of suspicion, announced the signing of another free agent today. No word yet on when the league will suspend the player for testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs."

I hate them because they refuse to hold themselves to a reasonable standard. Where is the apology to the league and to the fans?

And I just hate them because I hate them, because that's what sports is for those who don't play: irrational and emotionally charged opinions about people you will be unlikely to ever meet. It's what we do, just as sure as the Patri*ts cheat.

grew up hating miami since they were our rivals, and really the only other team in the division that gave us a game.

but now, after the Cheatriots dynasty and meeting a lot of Boston fans, i hate all teams in all sports from Boston. worst fans in the country.

Every single day, several times a day, I think about how badly I hate the Patriots*. I will be out for a walk, and see a fresh, steaming pile of dog****, and then it all comes back.

I hate Teddy "Bruised Knees" Bruschi, Tom "Ladyboy" Brady, every one of those sniveling trashbags, with the exception of Sam Aiken.

I really hate Bob Kraft. I hate Viacom and the Federal Reserve. A special Hell is reserved for people like him. I hope he is forever violated by worms of molten metal.

Not sure it is hate as much as jealousy and envy. They have been winning every year for a decade and we have been losing. Both franchises have been consistent, just at different ends of the spectrum. Do I hate them? Not too sure, do I hate the fact that they always win and we always lose-hell yeah! I guess being middle aged and a Bills fan for close to 40 years, if I have hate towards any team it would probably be Miami more so than New England, just because there were always the big rival.

grew up hating miami since they were our rivals, and really the only other team in the division that gave us a game.

but now, after the Cheatriots dynasty and meeting a lot of Boston fans, i hate all teams in all sports from Boston. worst fans in the country.

See, I had the exact opposite experience. I go to Boston a lot and all the Pats fans I have met were super cool and always said how much they respected the Bills and their fans. I grew up hating the Fins but they have been pretty much medicore like we have. But because of 2 of my friends and how much hype they get, I absolutely hate the Jets the most. Their fans are beyond annoying and yet they haven't won anything of importance in almost 4 decades.

Pretty bad. Before the Brady-Belichick years, I kind of had a soft spot in my heart for them.

Except I hated Parcells, and I hated the "Just give it to them" game, and I didn't care for Bledsoe, and . . . forget what I just said.

Hate isn't a strong enough word. I can't stand seeing that hoodwearing scumbag of a coach walking the sidelines with his bit@# boy qb brady. Cheating bastards are the worst from the owner down to the punter I loathe them. (More than Miami)

It reminds me of how much we all hated the Fish when Don Shula was coach. Espically during the 70's. I still dislike the Dolphins more than the Pats. It is not Bill Bellicheck's fault that the Bills cannot compete against the Patriots. Every team has an equal shot to pick great players on draft day. They picked Tom Brady, we picked JP Lossman. Need I say more? Ok everyone, flame away!

I hate Boston with such venom that I put a hole in the wall the other night after Ray Allen's millionth push-off of the night. Hate the Red Sox with a passion, hate the Bruins (nice choke job), wish the Patriots would just eff off and die already.

The kicker? My satellite feed for the major networks is from Boston. It is only a matter of time until the tv gets slammed to the ground.

The old timers like me still hate Miami from the 70's

I am an old-timer I guess.

I watched each loss to the Fish in the 70's. 1,2,3,4,5....20.

I thought I hated them but that hate does not come close to my hatred of the Cheatriots.

If they all crashed in a plane, I would only feel sorry for the pilot (unless he was a Cheatriot fan of course)

They cheated for years (and STILL get B-jobs from ESPN), ran up the score when they could, their fans blow and I know they have been and are in league with the devil.

I knew it for sure when they went 17-0 - keeping their starters in without any injuries but then losing in the end (you see, the Devil ALWAYS reneges on his deals right at the end.) My wife was sick as a dog for that Super Bowl, She went to bed early and told me, "don;t you dare wake me up unless the Cheatriots lose". After the last second ticked off and the Giants had done it I woke her up.

"WHAT?!? Why did you wake me up!?" I smiled at her.

"I TOLD you not to......and you just.......YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had tivoed that great catch and the final few minutes for her to watch. Heh heh

I hate the Cheatriots.

I will always hate the Cheatriots.

(sense a trend here?)

They can all die now. It'd be o.k. with me.

I hate the Patriots with every cell in my body but i do hate one team more......the Bills.

They build me up only to knock me down. I've been a fan for 25 years. Grew up in WNY live, breathe, wine and dine all things Buffalo. But because of the bills I've grown apathetic. I just remember watching the bills browns game last year and just laughing hysterically. I know some knucklehead is gonna say "well then stop watching" or "then be a Saints fan". We all know you can't switch teams...i guess i really don't want to anyways. Rather sink with the boat....

anyways heres another question:

How does everyone feel about those losers who, for example, are born in WNY and support like the cowboys or the Eagles? Heres my take...

I don't think you can choose who you support. If you're from buffalo you're a Bills fan even if you say your not. That is such BS. I have a friend whose girlfriend claims she is a Cowboys Fan. It's like no screw that, you can't choose..you've never been to Dallas and for that matter south of Tennessee, you have nothing in common with the pompous, shallow people of dallas, and you never will. So no you're not a Cowboys fan.

I hate the Patriots with every cell in my body but i do hate one team more......the Bills.

They build me up only to knock me down. I've been a fan for 25 years. Grew up in WNY live, breathe, wine and dine all things Buffalo. But because of the bills I've grown apathetic. I just remember watching the bills browns game last year and just laughing hysterically. I know some knucklehead is gonna say "well then stop watching" or "then be a Saints fan". We all know you can't switch teams...i guess i really don't want to anyways. Rather sink with the boat....

anyways heres another question:

How does everyone feel about those losers who, for example, are born in WNY and support like the cowboys or the Eagles? Heres my take...

I don't think you can choose who you support. If you're from buffalo you're a Bills fan even if you say your not. That is such BS. I have a friend whose girlfriend claims she is a Cowboys Fan. It's like no screw that, you can't choose..you've never been to Dallas and for that matter south of Tennessee, you have nothing in common with the pompous, shallow people of dallas, and you never will. So no you're not a Cowboys fan.

You can throw the 49'ers in that same boat, when they had their dynasty, God, everyone walking down the street was sporting something 49erish, and you know 99.9 % of them have never been to SF. Everybody likes a winner, but it takes a real fan to put on Bills stuff and strut. I used to be sheepish about wearing Bills stuff, and for good reason, I don't live in Buffalo anymore, do you know how hard it is walking around Pittsburgh with a Bills shirt on? The questions invaribly start and don't stop, but I don't care anymore, mainly because I can kick all of their asses now, and will if I have to. I pump quiite a bit of iron, so I buy my shirts a little small, and they don't mess with me, hell I even get compliments now, at least to my face.

I am an old-timer I guess.

I watched each loss to the Fish in the 70's. 1,2,3,4,5....20.

I thought I hated them but that hate does not come close to my hatred of the Cheatriots.

If they all crashed in a plane, I would only feel sorry for the pilot (unless he was a Cheatriot fan of course)

They cheated for years (and STILL get B-jobs from ESPN), ran up the score when they could, their fans blow and I know they have been and are in league with the devil.

I knew it for sure when they went 17-0 - keeping their starters in without any injuries but then losing in the end (you see, the Devil ALWAYS reneges on his deals right at the end.) My wife was sick as a dog for that Super Bowl, She went to bed early and told me, "don;t you dare wake me up unless the Cheatriots lose". After the last second ticked off and the Giants had done it I woke her up.

"WHAT?!? Why did you wake me up!?" I smiled at her.

"I TOLD you not to......and you just.......YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I had tivoed that great catch and the final few minutes for her to watch. Heh heh

I hate the Cheatriots.

I will always hate the Cheatriots.

(sense a trend here?)

They can all die now. It'd be o.k. with me.

this is a crazy @ thread. i hate losing to them. my hatred stops there though. oh yeah, brady and bellycheeks get on my nerves a lot.

i am so glad the giants won that game. as a result, IN APPRECIATION, i root for the giants sometimes. (never against the bills).

OH YEAH I HATE THE TUCK RULE. it was a freaking fumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an excellent effort from the raiders goes down the drain.....WHACK!

This is a great thread, even though the O.P. mis-spelled "Patri*ts." Ahem.

Bad.

I hate them because they have owned us for so long.

I hate them because they cheated for much of that time.

I hate them because they didn't need to cheat to own us for many of those games.

I hate them because of the media's refusal to hold them to a reasonable standard. There is no legitimate reason that every sportswriter and -caster outside of the Patri*ts' version of Chris Brown shouldn't refer to those teams as cheaters: "The Patri*ts, whose Super Bowl wins will always be under a cloud of suspicion, announced the signing of another free agent today. No word yet on when the league will suspend the player for testing positive for performance-enhancing drugs."

I hate them because they refuse to hold themselves to a reasonable standard. Where is the apology to the league and to the fans?

And I just hate them because I hate them, because that's what sports is for those who don't play: irrational and emotionally charged opinions about people you will be unlikely to ever meet. It's what we do, just as sure as the Patri*ts cheat.

This, actually, is a very good post. As Nanker would say..."Right". Well done.

This, actually, is a very good post. As Nanker would say..."Right". Well done.

Now that I think about it, I believe Nanker would say "Quite", not "Right". But all Supertramp allusions aside, you get the drift. It was a good post.

Yadig?

yeah i grew up hating the fins and never thought i could hate a team more. a great childhood memory of mine was watching a steamroller literally "squish the fish." the fish were plastic but it was still awesome.

but since the advent of espn's ubiquitous coverage of all things patriots coupled with the fact the bills can't beat them, i now hate the patriots more than any other franchise and can't imagine that ever changing. my girlfriend thought i seriously injured myself the first time the pats had their own ticker on the bottom of the screen on sportscenter.

and remember when we played the pats and it was bruschi's first game back? the highlights on sportscenter did not even MENTION the word "Bills." disgusting and unbelievable! i felt personally disrespected.

so yeah, i hate the fins but now the pats take the cake as my most hated franchise, with espn playing a big role in that hatred.

DITTO! I hated the fish for years, especially the 70's, but I detest the cheatriots even more. At least the Shula's fish didn't cheat, they just ran up the score.

i still hate miami worse.

How badly do some people need to get a life?