billsfreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like it, then why are you reading it? :devil:

At first i was all for friendly competition, betting and what not, so i wanted to see what it was all about.

Now it is just a joke. I dont want to get into the middle of this, but since you asked. . .

Instead of trying to publicly embarass him, Like Beerball said, why not send him a PM and CC CBiscuit in all of it, and take care of your little "schoolyard skirmish" personally.

Not taking sides here, I just think you went a little low on calling him out in front of everyone,trying to bait him into a response, whcih he did, and tried to fire back, so you two could bicker about it amogst yourselves.

Are we not all here to you know, support this team? :w00t:

At first i was all for friendly competition, betting and what not, so i wanted to see what it was all about.

Now it is just a joke. I dont want to get into the middle of this, but since you asked. . .

Instead of trying to publicly embarass him, Like Beerball said, why not send him a PM and CC CBiscuit in all of it, and take care of your little "schoolyard skirmish" personally.

Not taking sides here, I just think you went a little low on calling him out in front of everyone,trying to bait him into a response, whcih he did, and tried to fire back, so you two could bicker about it amogst yourselves.

Are we not all here to you know, support this team? :devil:

I think most people want the Bills to succeed but there are those who just want to bring misery to hopeful fans. I mean if you want to be a loser and devot your time to that, that's cool. Just man up if someone calls you out.

And if the Bills didn't miss the playoffs for the last decade, this thread won't exist. It's all Ralph Wilson's fault.

Are we not all here to you know, support this team? :devil:

You might think it's low to call him out, but since billsfreak claimed that the Bills were going to be the worst team in the league, C. Biscuit & myself challenged him to separate bets. As you can tell by billfreaks posts, he's doing everything he can to avoid us and accepting those bets.

I think most people want the Bills to succeed but there are those who just want to bring misery to hopeful fans. I mean if you want to be a loser and devot your time to that, that's cool. Just man up if someone calls you out.

And if the Bills didn't miss the playoffs for the last decade, this thread won't exist. It's all Ralph Wilson's fault.

Billsfreak is a moron and a cry-baby coward. I bet if the Bills were to ever win a Superbowl, he would be the type to have something to complain about it. "Yeah, the Bills won the Superbowl, but..."

Dude, you are the loud mouth coward whose bark is bigger than his bite. Mr. Internet muscles himself. I don't remember you ever telling me anything, and if you did, I probably don't give a crap about what you did. I never said I accepted an offer either, so get your facts straight asswipe. I am 14 hours away, not worth the drive to collect when I win, since that would be the only way to get my winnings. Do I think the Bills will suck and draft in the top ten, Yes. Do I hope they do, not in a million years, but I am a realist. Am I going to route against them in order to win money, No- I have never routed against the Bills. Get your facts straight before you let that runny excrement run from your piehole moron. You never called me out that I know of, no sheman has ever called me out, go look at the mirror, see if you can flex and see your internet muscles, or are they all in your mouth?

10-second credibility check says you look like you're full of it:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...t&p=1878573

:w00t:

They have this great invention called the mail. You put the money order in an enevolpe, put a stamp on it, and put it in a mailbox. It's pretty easy.

But moral of the story: You're a coward. :devil:

since when did they start doing that?

Dude, you are the loud mouth coward whose bark is bigger than his bite. Mr. Internet muscles himself. I don't remember you ever telling me anything, and if you did, I probably don't give a crap about what you did. I never said I accepted an offer either, so get your facts straight asswipe. I am 14 hours away, not worth the drive to collect when I win, since that would be the only way to get my winnings. Do I think the Bills will suck and draft in the top ten, Yes. Do I hope they do, not in a million years, but I am a realist. Am I going to route against them in order to win money, No- I have never routed against the Bills. Get your facts straight before you let that runny excrement run from your piehole moron. You never called me out that I know of, no sheman has ever called me out, go look at the mirror, see if you can flex and see your internet muscles, or are they all in your mouth?

"For your info, I offered to take one of them up on their offer, but haven't heard back-not sure who the other one is, I guess their internet muscles went limp. You shouldn't worry about why someone else is posting, when you post stupid stuff like you are, you should be the one not posting anymore. I haven't been called out for anything, I am in the majority thinking the Bills will be in the top ten picks in the 2011 draft, if that is calling out, you need a life. You have been called out more on this post than I have in my entire life." quote from Billsfreak.

First you say you accepted the bet, but now you say "I never said I accepted an offer either, so get your facts straight asswipe." So, not only are you a coward, but you're a complusive liar as well.

I have not read one national or local article that ranks the Bills anywhere but last in the division and bottom 5 in the entire NFL. This is the reality after 10 years of losing and no post season games. God forbid if a fan is cynical around here. We get beat to death and our have our hearts ripped out since wide-right and we're supposed to have optimism if we're a "real fan"?

Ive been a die hard for 30 years, been to many, many games, bought tons of merchandise and drive the only car in my town decked out with Bills stuff, I love my BILLS! But newsflash-The Bills Suck! When they start to win consistently or are even entertaining I will say The Bills Are Getting Better! Hopefully one day I'll say The Bills Are Great-Again! Then I'll be able to write about their great Dfense, Oline, QB and so on. I'll still be open-minded but optimistic and give credit where it's due. I don't understand why when a fan says the obvious and truthful staement that The Bills Suck, they are crucified around here. You can be a true die hard fan and have an opinion based on fact that differs from others, but not here.

And for those that will pummell me for having a different opinion, for being negative about our team I say too bad. I have earned the right to be upset, pecimistic and sick of losing. AND I have fought for your right to free speech and mine!

Viewpoint from an impartial observer:

Billsfreak you are a moron. I don't usually call people out for gramar and spelling, God knows that

I am a master at niether, but to spell root as route, you take the cake. Now take the bet as well, you

moron.

neither

ducks for cover hiding from the ruffians :devil:

I have not read one national or local article that ranks the Bills anywhere but last in the division and bottom 5 in the entire NFL. This is the reality after 10 years of losing and no post season games. God forbid if a fan is cynical around here. We get beat to death and our have our hearts ripped out since wide-right and we're supposed to have optimism if we're a "real fan"?

Ive been a die hard for 30 years, been to many, many games, bought tons of merchandise and drive the only car in my town decked out with Bills stuff, I love my BILLS! But newsflash-The Bills Suck! When they start to win consistently or are even entertaining I will say The Bills Are Getting Better! Hopefully one day I'll say The Bills Are Great-Again! Then I'll be able to write about their great Dfense, Oline, QB and so on. I'll still be open-minded but optimistic and give credit where it's due. I don't understand why when a fan says the obvious and truthful staement that The Bills Suck, they are crucified around here. You can be a true die hard fan and have an opinion based on fact that differs from others, but not here.

And for those that will pummell me for having a different opinion, for being negative about our team I say too bad. I have earned the right to be upset, pecimistic and sick of losing. AND I have fought for your right to free speech and mine!

The title of the thread is "billsfreak" not "bills in va". Need to buy a new pair of glasses pal. Or unless you are "billsfreak" and post as "bills in va" as well?!

The title of the thread is "billsfreak" not "bills in va". Need to buy a new pair of glasses pal. Or unless you are "billsfreak" and post as "bills in va" as well?!

you have unresolved anger issues, have you considered meditation?

ENTIRE BILLS NATION ON THE RAG TODAY!