billsfreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"For your info, I offered to take one of them up on their offer, but haven't heard back-not sure who the other one is, I guess their internet muscles went limp. You shouldn't worry about why someone else is posting, when you post stupid stuff like you are, you should be the one not posting anymore. I haven't been called out for anything, I am in the majority thinking the Bills will be in the top ten picks in the 2011 draft, if that is calling out, you need a life. You have been called out more on this post than I have in my entire life." quote from Billsfreak.

First you say you accepted the bet, but now you say "I never said I accepted an offer either, so get your facts straight asswipe." So, not only are you a coward, but you're a complusive liar as well.

Billsfreak, just in case you missed it, read the quotes above^

I have not read one national or local article that ranks the Bills anywhere but last in the division and bottom 5 in the entire NFL. This is the reality after 10 years of losing and no post season games. God forbid if a fan is cynical around here. We get beat to death and our have our hearts ripped out since wide-right and we're supposed to have optimism if we're a "real fan"?

Ive been a die hard for 30 years, been to many, many games, bought tons of merchandise and drive the only car in my town decked out with Bills stuff, I love my BILLS! But newsflash-The Bills Suck! When they start to win consistently or are even entertaining I will say The Bills Are Getting Better! Hopefully one day I'll say The Bills Are Great-Again! Then I'll be able to write about their great Dfense, Oline, QB and so on. I'll still be open-minded but optimistic and give credit where it's due. I don't understand why when a fan says the obvious and truthful staement that The Bills Suck, they are crucified around here. You can be a true die hard fan and have an opinion based on fact that differs from others, but not here.

And for those that will pummell me for having a different opinion, for being negative about our team I say too bad. I have earned the right to be upset, pecimistic and sick of losing. AND I have fought for your right to free speech and mine!

I think it's because the time for negativity has passed. Two months ago you'd get crucified for saying anything positive about the Bills.

I think most people want the Bills to succeed but there are those who just want to bring misery to hopeful fans. I mean if you want to be a loser and devot your time to that, that's cool. Just man up if someone calls you out.

And if the Bills didn't miss the playoffs for the last decade, this thread won't exist. It's all Ralph Wilson's fault.

I would never make a bet like this because it would mean hoping for the Bills to lose. Having said that, unfortunately they will almost certainly draft in the top 10, and top 3 wouldn't surprise me either.

The Bills have serious problems at both OT spots. They don't have a proven qb, and they are about to lose their best defender, a pass rusher no less.

I would never make a bet like this because it would mean hoping for the Bills to lose. Having said that, unfortunately they will almost certainly draft in the top 10, and top 3 wouldn't surprise me either.

The Bills have serious problems at both OT spots. They don't have a proven qb, and they are about to lose their best defender, a pass rusher no less.

That is pretty much what I said in my last post, but some people are bored around here.

Billsfreak is a moron and a cry-baby coward. I bet if the Bills were to ever win a Superbowl, he would be the type to have something to complain about it. "Yeah, the Bills won the Superbowl, but..."

I am not the one crying around here or being a coward. I don't think the Bills will be a very good team this year, that doesn't mean I won't root for them or hope they win, just a realist. You need to look in a mirror to find out the real moron in here, whoever you are?

I am not the one crying around here or being a coward. I don't think the Bills will be a very good team this year, that doesn't mean I won't root for them or hope they win, just a realist. You need to look in a mirror to find out the real moron in here, whoever you are?

You're a coward and a liar. Now you're changing your story.