Ever been inside a drug lords house?

el Tigre

See the movie Blow as it very much like this. The guys selling cocaine in the 70's (California) had so much cash they were putting it in boxes and weighing it to try to get the rough value of it. You really have to wonder what happened to the cash found in this house. it would have been very simple to "skim" much of it off.

See the movie Blow as it very much like this. The guys selling cocaine in the 70's (California) had so much cash they were putting it in boxes and weighing it to try to get the rough value of it. You really have to wonder what happened to the cash found in this house. it would have been very simple to "skim" much of it off.

It's Mexico man. At least half of the money won't make it back to the station. I wouldn't be surprised if another drug lord was behind the raid in the first place.

Keep drugs illegal!

Sincerely,

Drug Lords Everywhere.

The main sponsors for the "Partnership for a Drug Free America" are... you guessed it, the pharmaceutical industry. Good thing they stopped taking money from "Big Tobacco" and the alcohol industry in 1997 because (they were told) it looked bad. Nineteen Ninety Seven! Criminy! I was almost a decade out of high school and I remember "This is your brain on drugs."!

Awesome. :devil:

Bill Maher (bless his misguided little head) made a great point about how when it comes to drugs, the pharmaceutical companies are the pushers and the government is the mob that wants its cut.

<_<

Yeah, I got that link in an email a couple months ago. I was speechless.

@Rfeynman, there is no justification for what they did. None. Their brimstone plot might actually be a little bit hotter. <_<